Bought anything interesting lately?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 30, 2012, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piabee

I signed up to be a Stella & Dot stylist, so lots of samples, lookbooks, and other supplies. I buy enough of their jewelry that I figured why not? For the ladies who would like to learn more about the brand, please shoot me a PM! And the gentleman who need a gift for their wives or girlfriends can do the same and get some styling tips. They have jewelry as well as bags, scarves, and more.

And that is my one and only advertising post. This is when I need the old "wench" emoticon.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

piabee

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 29, 2014, 09:56:28 PM
What is a Stella & Dot?

It's a jewelry and accessories brand. Link in sig.

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 29, 2014, 10:07:46 PM
and what in the world is a look book

It's a fashion term. Shows you all the items in a new collection (like fall 2014) and how to wear them.

Chestertonian

Ah I guess men don't need look books cause it would be kind of boring...  Pants shirts etc all worn the same way regardless of season
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Rose

Quote from: piabee on September 29, 2014, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 29, 2014, 09:56:28 PM
What is a Stella & Dot?

It's a jewelry and accessories brand. Link in sig.

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 29, 2014, 10:07:46 PM
and what in the world is a look book
It's a fashion term. Shows you all the items in a new collection (like fall 2014) and how to wear them.
Looks nice :) I may Pin some of those. Do they deliver to the UK?

I've just bought a Moto E for £59.99 (using coupons to get it to that price) so am really looking forward to that :D Come on, postie!

To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

piabee

Quote from: Rose on October 02, 2014, 03:37:45 PM
Looks nice :) I may Pin some of those. Do they deliver to the UK?

I don't think they do international sales but I will find out. :-\

eta: Looks like tax rules keep it in country.

Maximilian

1996 Aged Organic Puer YunNan Pu'er Pu-erh Cake Raw Tea 357g

2006 Ban Zhang Old Tree Pu'er Pu-erh Tea Cake (Raw) Puerh Collection Tea 357g

(Sorry about the giant pictures. Can't seem to do anything about it.)

Chestertonian

Maximilian

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 02, 2014, 07:32:45 PM

Looks exquisite max

Yes, thanks, that's a good word.
They look beautiful, and the tea is exquisite.

But not as beautiful as this one which I also bought but haven't yet had an opportunity to try:

Moonlight Beauty White Sheng Pu erh Puer Tea Cake 200g

Chestertonian

i had some flowers sent to my wife at her office.  she has a devotion to st tgerese and it is her feast day

Angelorum

I happened to find a brand new copy of this beauty on Amazon for a bargain. :)

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Deirdre

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 03, 2014, 06:58:35 PM
i had some flowers sent to my wife at her office.  she has a devotion to st tgerese and it is her feast day

Were they roses?  :)
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Bernadette on October 03, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

ranunculus actually

Rose

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 03, 2014, 09:01:23 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on October 03, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

ranunculus actually

That's so lovely Chestertonian!  :)
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring