Expired Welch's grape juice in effect.

throw some EC-1118 in there and see if we can't do soemthing about it hehehe

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Patriarch

Bought:

'Gentle-persons Guide to Good Grammar'

'Memorising the Faith' by Kevin Vost (sic)

'St Joseph Daily Missal' (circa 1957) (N.B.: It has the Ordinary in Latin and English; but the Propers are all in Standard but dignified literary English. Although, it doesn't use 'Thou' or 'Thee' generally [unlike the 'New Marian Missal'], rather it uses 'You'; neverthless, the Mass prayers are still very elegant, reverent, and have a humble noble simplicity about them! :) )
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy great mercy . . . "
— Psalm 50, 3.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Patriarch on July 24, 2014, 03:47:49 PM

Post a review on this when you are done! 

I've been thinking about picking it up...
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Deirdre

package of size 10 quilter's betweens. I'm officialky converting: it's like using the Rolls Royce of sewing needles!  ;D
My Lord and my God.

Pheo

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 24, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

I have it - if you've seen Sherlock, it's basically like his "mind castle" technique.  And that's awesome.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pheo on July 24, 2014, 05:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 24, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

I have it - if you've seen Sherlock, it's basically like his "mind castle" technique.  And that's awesome.

I've not seen Sherlock.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Pheo

KK...you disappoint me.  But I think they call it a mind palace on the show actually.  Anyway, apparently it's an old technique where you store memories in different "rooms" in your mind and use different cues to recall them.  It's pretty interesting.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pheo on July 24, 2014, 05:41:25 PM
KK...you disappoint me.  But I think they call it a mind palace on the show actually.  Anyway, apparently it's an old technique where you store memories in different "rooms" in your mind and use different cues to recall them.  It's pretty interesting.

Cool.

I was taught the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit with that method by a Dominican novice...  it was pretty neat.  I now remember all of them.  :lol: 

piabee

piabee

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 24, 2014, 09:04:20 PM
Quote from: Pheo on July 24, 2014, 05:41:25 PM

Cool.

I was taught the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit with that method by a Dominican novice...  it was pretty neat.  I now remember all of them.  :lol:

Will U come for Katie's party Friday?

Dom Passerini

a sparrow all alone on the housetop

piabee

Here's the full list. It was expensive and I had to go to Whole Foods (ick) but I am so not sharing. The bottles have custom labels and everything.

Dom Passerini

Quote from: piabee on July 24, 2014, 11:30:41 PM
Here's the full list. It was expensive and I had to go to Whole Foods (ick) but I am so not sharing. The bottles have custom labels and everything.

NOICE!

I am a semi-snob when it comes to beer but I haven't had any of these.  I've tried things from several of these breweries.  I love Bell's Two Hearted, and would love to find that imp. dark ale.  In general, the whole right side of the list looks right up my alley.  Love altbiers.  Mmmm.

Might have to make my first visit (or at least a phone call) to Whole Foods in months.

I keep telling myself that although it's July, soon breweries will start brewing pumpkin stuff (meh), which means Fall, and soon after that it's dark, beautiful Winter, my favorite time of the beer year...
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Lynne

Quote from: Bernadette on July 24, 2014, 05:09:35 PM
package of size 10 quilter's betweens. I'm officialky converting: it's like using the Rolls Royce of sewing needles!  ;D

:thumbsup:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

LouisIX

NEW GLARUS.  That would,  I think, officially mark the first time New Glarus has been sold outside of Wisconsin.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.