Ann Coulter on Steven Miller - "he is the one blocking a lot of these things".

Started by Philip G., October 27, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip G.

Ann is not the only one saying this.  In this 5 minute video some lefties debate who is more dangerous, Steven miller or Chris Kobach.  According to this journalist, Steven Miller is just a "fruit cake", and Christ Kobach is a highly dangerous brilliant spider like legal scholar already influencing the entire anti immigrant movement.  This journalist also said that Trump's staff is afraid of Chris Kobach as a result of his abilities.  The journalist also says that Trump really wants Kobach.  Why though is Kobach not in a position?  Thanks to Ann, now we know. So, you have Ann on the right and this journalist on the left saying the same thing.  And, that is that Trump's staff(Miller) blocked Chris Kobach, whom the left admits is the clear and present danger. 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Gerard

Quote from: Philip G. on November 09, 2019, 10:24:22 AM
You are a miserable person Gerard.

Right.  I'm the miserable person who can make a real argument and you're the happy-go-lucky person who claims to "not be invested emotionally."  But look where we are...you are going right into the ad hominem attack mode. 

QuoteYou will not tolerate neutrality when it comes to politics.

And....you know this....how?

QuoteThat is why I relish it.

Wait.  We still haven't determined if you are "emotionally invested" in the topic or not.  Were you lying when you said that or are you lying when you claim to "relish" in your perception of my misery and alleged failure to tolerate neutrality? 

QuoteAnn easily has enough credibility to make such a statement about Miller.

The difficulty with that statement is that you haven't provided any facts to back up that conclusion.

She makes comments and smears Miller right after being asked if she knows him and answers, "No." 

I've pointed out that I've seen her totally miss the ball on understanding Trump, write books about Trump and then voluntarily state that she's never read, "The Art of the Deal." As someone who has actually read several of Trump's books, I can tell you that she has no actual credibility as any kind of authority on Trump.  Rush Limbaugh said on his show how easy it is to understand Trump.  All you have to do is read the Art of the Deal.  It's actually him.  Coulter meanwhile claims that Trump not only didn't write it but never read it.  Talk about an idiot compounded with hubris. 

Someone trashing Romney in 2010 and then being one of his biggest cheerleaders in 2012 is not a sign of credibility. 

She promises Rich Zeoli that she will appear at Berkeley despite the cancellation of her speech.  Zeoli flies out to Berkeley and does his conservative radio talk show to support Ann Coulter and free speech.  Ann Coulter doesn't show up and leaves Zeoli there on his own.

https://omny.fm/shows/rich-zeoli/ann-coulter-no-shows-the-rich-zeoli-show  (around the 10 minute mark they start discussing Berkeley and Coulter's no-show)

QuoteAnd, she did it in appropriate fashion by citing a Reagan proverb.

Even the Devil can cite "scripture."

QuoteHere you go again, shoot the messenger.

What "message?"  There is no message.  She doesn't know the guy but simply without any evidence trashes him.

QuoteI guess the reason you must resort to such is because it is impossible for a defender of hers to state all of her positives in the face of your select few negatives.

That would be a bad guess.  The reason I don't find her trustworthy is because she has publicly demonstrated that she is untrustworthy.  That's why I went from being a fan of Ann Coulter to a person that doesn't find her trustworthy.

QuoteI saw that bernie sanders segment when it was first aired, and I don't think she was serious about that,

Maybe you can send her an e-mail and ask her. She may have been serious in that moment, she may not be serious about it in the next.  That's the way she rolls.  You are simply supposed to support her in her narcisistic  whining and hyperbolic ignorance.  Maybe she's not that serious about trashing Miller. 

Quoteshe was simply making a point that immigration policy is still the/her number one issue

You are simply excuse making.

Quotethat is not being addressed by republicans including Trump. 

That's another part of her delusion.  She thinks that because Trump was elected, obstacles would easily be overcome and there would be no effective resistance.  If Trump followed her whining which she would describe as "advice" we would be watching impeachment inquiries to impeach President Pence at this moment. 

QuoteAnd, I think that because I have listened to a lot of Ann Coulter, and she really doesn't come across as a bernie type, at all.

I've listened to a lot of Ann Coulter interviews and read numerous articles by her.  She's not a Bernie-type, she's more of a Harley Quinn type.  I'm sure she'd support Bernie if it suited her needs and she would turn on him as fast as she deemed necessary. 

Gerard

Quote from: dellery on November 09, 2019, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: Philip G. on November 09, 2019, 10:24:22 AM
You are a miserable person Gerard.

I don't agree with you.

I didn't think I was miserable but I'm going to write to Ann Coulter and ask her if I am.

Graham

Quote from: Philip G. on November 08, 2019, 08:13:23 PM
Quote from: Graham on November 07, 2019, 04:42:25 PM
Stephen Miller > Ann Coulter

I don't think we know enough about Steven Miller to conclude that.

We do, actually. Miller has been pretty strong on immigration and related issues since he was in grade 9. He wrote most of Trump's strongest speeches, has flayed liberals on national TV, and has been partly responsible for every step forward on immigration the administration has made. Coulter, on the other hand, was a neocon pundit into her 40s, whose turn to immigrarion , then Trumpism, and now anti-Trumpism are both merely part of a history of vacillation.

She cannot seem to grasp that activist judges have been overturning every executive order Trump issues, and that both parties in Congress strongly oppose his immigration platform, making progress difficult and a task for someone who - unlike her and like Miller - is patient and cunning.

Trump made fun of her on TV and unfollowed her on Twitter after she shrewishly whined one too many times about wall progress. This is why she now hates Trump and Miller.

Philip G.

My point of posting this was not to highlight Ann Coulter.  My point was to emphasize the fact that Miller blocked Kobach.  I believe Ann has enough insider knowledge to have that information correct, especially if she is going to say it on mainstream television.  And, evidenced by the individuals that are continually being staffed in Trump's administration, that makes Miller a gatekeeper. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Graham

Maybe, maybe not. He was unlikely to pass the senate in any event. But who is saying that Kobach is better than Miller in the first place? Coulter. So her credibility and judgment ARE the issue.