When Joseph Stalin’s Daughter Became Catholic

Started by Vetus Ordo, September 04, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsas

Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 11, 2019, 12:11:04 PM
Quote from: gsas on September 11, 2019, 12:02:27 PM
Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 11, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
There is no theological support for the idea of humans, born of human parents, that lack human souls. The very idea of yours, gsas, reeks of heresy.

So all the good works of 100's of years of inquisitions by the Catholic Church were for nothing?

Quote me one inquisitor who stated that there were humans that lacked human souls. Just one. I'll wait.

Inquisition was not exorcism.  You can't exorcise the devil out of itself.  So all those who ended up in front of the Inquisition have already been proven by exorcists, that there is no human soul present, but only an imitation one.

GloriaPatri

Quote from: gsas on September 11, 2019, 12:48:09 PM
Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 11, 2019, 12:11:04 PM
Quote from: gsas on September 11, 2019, 12:02:27 PM
Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 11, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
There is no theological support for the idea of humans, born of human parents, that lack human souls. The very idea of yours, gsas, reeks of heresy.

So all the good works of 100's of years of inquisitions by the Catholic Church were for nothing?

Quote me one inquisitor who stated that there were humans that lacked human souls. Just one. I'll wait.

Inquisition was not exorcism.  You can't exorcise the devil out of itself.  So all those who ended up in front of the Inquisition have already been proven by exorcists, that there is no human soul present, but only an imitation one.

Inquisitors sought to establish whether one accused of heresy was, in fact, a heretic. It has nothing to do with your made up concept of "imitation souls."

Furthermore, those who ended up before the inquisitors did not have to go before exorcists before hand. That's something you made up.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Pon de Replay on September 10, 2019, 01:25:04 PM
Quote from: gsas on September 10, 2019, 01:09:22 PM
They appear human, but they are not human, only their physical biological appearance is human.

Perhaps they're Reptilians.

People are idiots. The truth of the matter is that the Reptiles who control the world's governments are able to change colors, so they switch to different colors of reflected light which humans aren't able to see, thus they are completely invisible to us.

They also have similarly colored mind control headsets that people of weak will are able to bend to, which is why there are normies everywhere who watch Jimmy Kimmel and agree with him like he's some kind of comedic genius.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: gsas on September 11, 2019, 12:48:09 PM
So all those who ended up in front of the Inquisition have already been proven by exorcists, that there is no human soul present, but only an imitation one.

A fascinating take on history and theology, I grant you that.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.