I'm back

Started by Spera In Deo, June 08, 2020, 01:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spera In Deo

Not quite sure when and why I quit posting. Looking at the dates, it probably had to do with nursing school and my new job.

I've been a nurse since October 2017. I mostly like what I do.

Life is crazy. For those of you who remember my questions about my crazy roommate, she's gone.  I can explain more in detail later.

Now I have to deal with a 19 year old with problems.

I've sold my house and bought a condo. It's easier as a divorced, single woman to take care of.

I look forward to some good discussions.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

diaduit

I often wondered how you got on.  Congrats.

Jayne

Great to see you back here.  I have been keeping up with you on FB, but we will be able to have different sorts of discussions here.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Michael Wilson

Welcome back! I look forward to reading your posts once again.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Jacob

"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Spera In Deo

No, LPN was faster and shorter.  I needed something before my alimony ran out. The wait list for RN was 2 years and 2 more years of school.

Thinking about doing an LPN to RN bridge soon.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante