Announcement: Moderators and Spam

Started by Kaesekopf, January 02, 2013, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Forum,
In light of the 200% increase in spam threads (from 1 to 3.... LOL), I have appointed a set of moderators.

Their biggest task now is to keep the forum clean of spam.  This will grow eventually to dealing with troublesome issues and whatnot (as the forum grows larger).

As stated before, the final decision on bans and rule-enforcement still lies with me, and the forum will be updated and notified when changes of that sort occur.

The four who have been made moderators are Penelope, LouisIX, Bonaventure, and tmw89.

Please continue to report spam with the "Report to moderator" button.

God be with you,
Kaesekopf
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

ServusSpiritusSancti

Congratulations to SD's new moderators!

EcceQuamBonum

I, for one, welcome our new spam-killing overlords.   ;)
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Ben

They must be doing a good job because I haven't seen any spam.

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin