Greg?

Started by diaduit, December 27, 2020, 02:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

james03

I heard the police arrested him.  He was on a street corner, drunk, ringing a cow bell and screaming:  The End is Nigh you Face Nappy Wearing Faggots.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

christulsa

I still can't believe Greg bet $5,000,000 on Trump winning, as suggested.   

red solo cup

He just caught a 7 day ban.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: red solo cup on December 30, 2020, 05:08:34 AMHe just caught a 7 day ban.

You think GOG is Greg?  I don't really think it is.  For one thing, they don't have the same writing styles IMO (or views on Trump). 

Either way, I hope Greg's doing well.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on December 30, 2020, 11:29:21 AM
Quote from: red solo cup on December 30, 2020, 05:08:34 AMHe just caught a 7 day ban.

You think GOG is Greg?  I don't really think it is.  For one thing, they don't have the same writing styles IMO (or views on Trump). 

GOG was another version of Kreuzritter.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Graham

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 30, 2020, 11:31:54 AM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on December 30, 2020, 11:29:21 AM

GOG was another version of Kreuzritter.

I dont think so. They're similarly aggressive, but thats as far as it goes, and Kreutzritter didnt bother pretending to be someone different, with different opinions, interests and background, when he came back as Theosophist. What makes you think theyre the same person?

diaduit

Goggy is unique and not a previous poster I think.

Prayerful

GOG is a cranky little lad.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

mikemac

GOG is irritating like Kreuzritter, but not near as intelligent.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

andy

Admins can easily get users IP addresses, geolocate them and tell users apart. FWIW.

christulsa

When my dog acts up, she has to go into her dog travel carrier I have tucked under my desk in the corner.   As soon as I walk in the door and see she's chewed up something else, I just give her a knowing glance and she heads straight to her "cage."  But then later we play.  I love that little black Dachshund, but when she acts up I call her my "devil dog."

Prayerful

Quote from: andy on December 31, 2020, 01:07:04 PM
Admins can easily geolocate users by IP addresses, geolocate them and tell users apart. FWIW.

I suppose he could be using the proxy, so he could be apparently posting from Czech Republic, new tor circuit; Spain, but his nastiness marks him out, if he ever had to re-reg post ban.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

clau clau

This is for Greg (and Donald Trump).  I'm glad you liked the IPA Greg (and the stout too?)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg[/yt]
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Jayne

For those who miss Greg, he posts on Cathinfo pretty regularly now, using the name Talinn Trad.  You can read his posts there.
(Offically he was banned at CI, but I'm pretty sure Matthew knows who this is and turns a blind eye to it.)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.