Alta_Vendita

Started by Frank, September 23, 2021, 11:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

http://www.centrosangiorgio.com/occultismo/massoneria/articoli/pagine_articoli/l_istruzione_permanente_dell_alta_vendita.htm

Google translate is your friend. Here is the text of the first page.

QuoteSince its birth in England in 1717, Freemasonry has shown its anti-Christian face, so much so that already in 1738 Pope Clement XII excommunicated this sect with the Bull In eminenti. The Church was right. In the second half of the 19th century, once it had conquered political power in most European nations, Freemasonry began to persecute the Church trying to strangle it in a thousand ways: confiscation of ecclesiastical assets, abolition of religious orders (especially those engaged in education of the youth), incarceration of priests refractory to political and religious liberalism, up to the sacrilegious capture of the Holy City at Porta Pia. However, despite these ferocious attacks, the sect was well aware of the fact that it still ruled deeply Catholic peoples. Thus it was that, in addition to the war from the outside, it began to study a plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church from within. The aim was evident: to be able to win over the young clergy to their ideas, who would later occupy the highest positions of the Hierarchy, including the office of the Supreme Pontiff. Although many today refuse to consider this possibility, the times in which we live bear the signs of a profound doctrinal crisis which, started from above, is razing the Christian edifice to the ground.

I imagine somewhere there is a copy of this document in English.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Frank

You certainly know how to search stuff. I find it easier with things
that have pretty pictures like they do in secondary modern schools.  ;)
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Frank on September 23, 2021, 11:02:47 AM
http://www.centrosangiorgio.com/occultismo/massoneria/articoli/pagine_articoli/l_istruzione_permanente_dell_alta_vendita.htm

Google translate is your friend. Here is the text of the first page.

QuoteSince its birth in England in 1717, Freemasonry has shown its anti-Christian face, so much so that already in 1738 Pope Clement XII excommunicated this sect with the Bull In eminenti. The Church was right. In the second half of the 19th century, once it had conquered political power in most European nations, Freemasonry began to persecute the Church trying to strangle it in a thousand ways: confiscation of ecclesiastical assets, abolition of religious orders (especially those engaged in education of the youth), incarceration of priests refractory to political and religious liberalism, up to the sacrilegious capture of the Holy City at Porta Pia. However, despite these ferocious attacks, the sect was well aware of the fact that it still ruled deeply Catholic peoples. Thus it was that, in addition to the war from the outside, it began to study a plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church from within. The aim was evident: to be able to win over the young clergy to their ideas, who would later occupy the highest positions of the Hierarchy, including the office of the Supreme Pontiff. Although many today refuse to consider this possibility, the times in which we live bear the signs of a profound doctrinal crisis which, started from above, is razing the Christian edifice to the ground.

I imagine somewhere there is a copy of this document in English.

Dear Mr. Frank, :seeya:

Thanks for the thread & link, Sir! :thumbsup:
I also like articles with pretty pictures  :D

Kathleen

Thanks, Lynne, finally got a print copy because of your link, the price has been insane every time I looked in the past.

And thanks for the elibrary tip, Laus. Outstanding collection of books. Some friends and I have been squirreling things away for years hoping to preserve them, but that collection is really something.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 23, 2021, 03:39:10 PM
Quote from: Lynne on September 23, 2021, 03:37:30 PM
John Vennari wrote a book on this

https://www.amazon.com/Permanent-Instruction-Alta-Vendita-Subversion/dp/0895556448

It's in Geremia's eLibrary IIRC

Thank you, LAUS :thumbsup: I appreciate the tip!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: LAUS, I like your current & previous AVATAR, pretty cool! The previous one
looks like he is JAMES BOND ;D Although, Putin, probably was at a shooting
range, right?   

Lynne

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 23, 2021, 03:39:10 PM
Quote from: Lynne on September 23, 2021, 03:37:30 PM
John Vennari wrote a book on this

https://www.amazon.com/Permanent-Instruction-Alta-Vendita-Subversion/dp/0895556448

It's in Geremia's eLibrary IIRC

This book is still under copyright. Isn't it a form of stealing to produce a copy of it? Even though Geremia is not charging for it, he's depriving authors' their just income from their books?
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"