Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penelope

RobertJS has been banned for one day per the new banning system.

Archer

voxxpopulisuxx has been banned for one day for arguing with the forum staff.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

Der Kaiser is banned two days for blasphemy.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Der Kaiser is banned an additional three days for advocating violence.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Oldavid is banned three days for insulting a forum moderator.

Penelope

verbumdomini has been banned for one day. The series of events leading to this ban is available here: http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5300.0

Penelope

Mr. Crowley has been banned for one day. See here for information.

Penelope

Oldavid has been banned for three days. See here for more information.

Penelope

Gottmitunsalex has been permanently banned for promoting Nazism on the forum, which we absolutely do not tolerate at Suscipe Domine.

Penelope

ChristConquers is receiving a one day ban for failing to adhere to the warning issued in this thread.

Archer

Der Kaiser has been banned for 3 days for intentionally attempting to publicly harm a member's reputation, and then calling them crude and vulgar names behind their back. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

voxxpopulisuxx has been banned for 1 day for posting an inappropriate picture. 

Kaesekopf

Greg has been banned for 7 days due to this post in the prayer forum.  This ban is in accord with the banning system.

Greg's post was unacceptable both because of the vulgar language that he used and because of his uncharitable attitude toward the OP.  It is not Greg's place to dictate what is worthy of prayer.  Indeed, if asking for intercession from one's fellow Christian brothers and sisters in the struggle against sin is not worthy of prayer, then what is? 

Vice is not conquered by the force of will.  The spiritual life does not work that way.  While it is true that we must push ourselves to holiness with all that we can muster, the theological truth is that sin cannot be overcome by human will power.  It is grace alone which conquers sin, and this grace comes exclusively and gratuitously from God.  Having recourse to prayer and asking others to pray for you as well is precisely what one ought to do when struggling with sin.

As a point of clarification for future use of the prayer subforum, kind and charitable advice may be given to those posting in the prayer subforum, but insulting the one searching for prayers and speaking as if they do not deserve the prayers of others is entirely unacceptable.  We encourage you to always attempt to respond as Our Lord would. This information will also be posted in the prayer subforum.

Anyone with further questions can PM the moderating team.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Penelope

RC_Dave333 has been permanently banned from this forum for promoting heresy and not posting in good faith.

Penelope

Der Kaiser has been banned for 14 days per the banning schedule for repeated offenses in this thread.