Holy Love: For 35 Years, The United Hearts of Jesus and Mary fight abortion etc.

Started by Xavier, July 17, 2019, 05:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Good fruits always bear out a true Message from Heaven, a criterion given by Our Lord Himself - we know messengers and messages by their fruits. Would opponents of heavenly messages really prefer that so many Prayer and Rosary Crusades were not organized thanks, for e.g., to Holy Love ministries, during which so many graces were dispensed, and even visible healings, conversions to the Catholic Faith etc etc have happened? But though many fruits can be mentioned, take just one good fruit on abortion.

http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com is a sister site to the Holy Love Apparitions where Mother Mary, the Protectress of our Faith, leads the battle against abortion.

"Rescue 50+ Babies!

"...each Hail Mary prayed from a loving heart will rescue one of these innocent lives from death by abortion... This is a special grace attached to this particular rosary...[the Rosary of the Unborn]... It should always be used to pray against abortion."
- Blessed Mother 7/2/2001

Believe. Pray. Save."

Please read with an open mind and prayerful heart and ask yourselves - you who are all pious and serious Catholic Christians - whether our Sensus Catholicus does not clearly inform us that it was really none other than the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary that made these revelations, which so move us to contrition and compunction. Remember the Lord Jesus, while defending His own ministry in His time here on earth from the authorities of the day, is not afraid to teach that the sheep can know the Voice of their Shepherd, "Jn 10:14 I am the good shepherd; I know My own and My own know me ... 25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to Me; 26 but you do not believe, because you do not belong to My sheep. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.30 I and the Father are One.""

Date: September 26, 1996 – Message from Jesus

THE DAY THE SENATE FAILED TO OVERTURN PRESIDENT CLINTON'S VETO OF THE MEASURE TO PREVENT THE PARTIAL BIRTH abortion PROCEDURE, MAUREEN RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM JESUS; THE ONE FOLLOWING WAS GIVEN TO MAUREEN AT THE WEEKLY ROSARY SERVICE. "Let this night of prayers (October 7, 1996 - 5:30 PM to midnight) be in atonement to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary." "Today's page in history has been turned." "NOT EVEN SODOM AND GOMORRAH TORE MY HEART IN SUCH A WAY." http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com/store/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=15

Date: June 7, 1997

I look up to see the Cure D'Ars. He says, "I see you are not so glad to see me. We do not operate in fear. I know you are afraid I will tell you things that will leave you open to criticism. I only come bearing truth." "Where do I begin? Faith in the Holy Father, faith in the Real Presence in the Eucharist, devotion to Our Lady and the Holy Rosary - these are the three strong points that a good priest must have. There is nothing here open to debate or compromise. These are Church doctrine. No one can be one-half a Catholic. You either believe or you don't." "The function of a priest is to bring the sacraments to the people. Nothing should get in the way of this." "The priest can change many souls and situations from the pulpit and by his lifestyle. He can uncover sin, fight abortion, feed the hungry, and strengthen faith. He can promote the family Rosary and Rosary groups in his own parish. He can ask for prayers against abortion and in support of the Holy Father and the Church. He can lead a saintly, exemplary life not being afraid of unpopularity or being a sign of the priesthood in the world - not being afraid to uncover sin." "A vocation is a special gift from God. It is a call, and within that call is grave responsibility towards his parishioners and their salvation," The Cure nods to me. "There now. Was that so bad? Move forward." He blesses me and leaves."

Date: November 5, 2003

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I come today to prescribe to the world this Message of Divine Love. I could recount for you all the transgressions against love that occur on a moment to moment basis, the intense and profound sorrows of My Mother's Heart and the blight of faith in the world today. These things are so prevalent that they do not need description, for their presence is all too obvious." "Instead, I have come to focus on the remedy. I reveal to you that because the president of your nation has signed into law the ban on partial birth abortion, a great misfortune that was about to befall your country has been avoided--for every act of love counteracts an act of evil." "Therefore, understand in the depths of your heart the importance of each soul's response to this Message of Holy and Divine Love. Everything that is thought, spoken or acted upon is wasted if it is not born from a heart of love and given over to Me with love." "If you are Catholic and listening to Me, I invite you to comprehend the most important part of your day should be Holy Mass. Much preparation should precede the prayer of the Mass, and much thanksgiving should follow it. Do not let others dictate to you your posture or demeanor in the precious moments after you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist. This is My special time with each soul and needs to be saturated with reciprocating love between the soul and Me. This moment in the interior forum must not be violated by community. Such a practice further reduces the importance of the sacrament of My Real Presence. When each soul is strengthened and nourished in this private moment with their Creator, the entire community will be strengthened. Do not fear putting into practice what I tell you today." http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com/store/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5

More recently, God the Father Almighty said, earlier last month, "I certainly encourage the stricter abortion laws which are reminiscent of days past when morals matched obedience to My Commandments. The states which are changing their stance on the abortion issue will be granted My favor in the coming days, months and years. My Hand rests upon them. All good flows from My Hand. Every portion of My Provision fills My Hand and spills into the world. To realize this is to accept My Will. This is a great grace and step towards perfection in personal holiness. Every soul was created to be holy. Any priority which takes you away from this is not from Me. This is how you can discover My Will for you. Do not worry about past decisions. Concentrate on the present moment."

God bless us all in the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

And one last food for thought, from a Pope, for good souls disposed to be ultra-skeptical: "His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII, 1623-44: "In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

There are some Bishops, even those who are likely Saints and currently candidates for beatification, who have given written approvals, while others oppose; many Priests and Theologians have given their full endorsements, and even a Nihil Obstat was at first granted, though later it was rescinded under pressure. For e.g. Archbishop Gabriel Ganaka of Jos, Nigeria, a candidate for beatification: "On 2014, the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Jos opened his cause for beatification naming him a "Servant of God." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Gonsum_Ganaka

Please see, "Letters of Endorsement

FOREWORD to Holy and Divine Love: The Remedy and The Triumph
Gabriel Gonsum Ganaka - Archbishop of Jos, Nigeria • January 1, 1999

1. This volume contains messages from Jesus and our Blessed Mother to Maureen Sweeney-Kyle from July 1, 1996 to December 12, 1998. The messages are those received after the printing of Heaven's Last Call to Humanity.

The messages contained here cover a wide range of subjects which should provide the interested reader with very many themes for reflection, meditation for Christian living aimed at growth in holiness. Subjects covered, to name a few, include abortion, angels, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate. Others are Divine Love, Divine Mercy, the Eucharist, Holiness, Prayer and Sacrifice. Various teachings on the priesthood and many key virtues such as humility, surrender, meekness, trust, patience, forgiveness, obedience, faith, hope and compassion are also included. It is a book that should not be read at one sitting; it is one that should be prayerfully read and meditated upon for one's spiritual growth, section by section. The messages on the revelation of the United Hearts are repeatedly given in various forms and aspects in this volume ... It is a curious coincidence that the visions of Jesus and Mary to Maureen, which have now culminated in the message on the United Hearts, began in 1985. The phrase, the "Alliance of the Two Hearts" was used by His Holiness Pope John Paul II in September 1985 in a catechesis at the Vatican. This was taken up in the Philippines as a number of prominent Catholics agreed to have a symposium on that subject in Fatima in September 1986. " http://www.holylove.org/endorsement.php?id=20

2. Similarly, an Eastern Rite Bishop, Archbishop Monaghan, "I have been following the messages from your Holy Love Shrine for years, and I have no doubt they are true, and coming from heaven through your seer Maureen Sweeney, and are extremely important in guiding us to heaven." http://www.holylove.org/endorsement.php?id=19

Also, Sacred Theology teaches there are many signs by which supernatural revelation is made known, and it's not necessary to be a Bishop to discern it. E.g. Miracles: like the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, the many miraculous healings at Lourdes, and there are very many here http://www.holylove.org/testimonies.php

A sample of just 5 testimonies. Those who wish can read the others for themselves or contact the persons involved in Holy Love Ministries for more.

1. "M's family found out about Blessed Mother's special invitation for a midnight visit from Her on the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes in conjunction with the Pope's International Day of Healing. MC was blind ... As he touched the statue, his eyesight was restored to him IMMEDIATELY! He is, and has been, since February 11, 2000, able to function independently."

2. "I am a 22 year old young man from Chicago and I experienced a spiritual healing and an immense conversion upon my first visit to Holy Love ... As if all of this was not enough already, God showed us the Miracle of the Sun the next day! The sun looked like it was going to crash into the earth and we could look straight at it without hurting our eyes!!! ...I could truly say after this pilgrimage that like St. Paul, I was blind, but now I could see!

Since March I have been going to Mass every day, going to Adoration almost every day and making weekly confession. I have gone to Holy Love twice more! I have never felt the presence of Jesus so strongly in my life after going to Holy Love, especially at Mass and Adoration, and even when I pray! There are so many miracles at Holy Love that strengthen our faith and lead us to the most important miracle of them all that happens every day around the world, that is Jesus' Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, in the Holy Eucharist."

3. "After years of infertility my husband and I were starting to face the idea of not having anymore children (we had one child ten years ago). At the advice of a very devout friend I visited the Holy Love Ministries website and started reading everything I could find regarding this special place. Although we were not able to travel to the Shrine I began to pray feverishly to Mary to grant us the blessing of a child. As I prayed I envisioned Mary appearing at the Shrine and felt an overwhelming sense of peace and hope. A few weeks after my 43rd birthday I became pregnant with twin boys. My beautiful boys are now four years old and have filled our lives with such love and happiness. Our family of 5 is complete! We are eternally grateful for our "blessings" and believe they are due to Mary's love and compassion."

4. "After a routine mammogram, I was sent for a biopsy on a lump that was found. I was told I had stage 2 breast cancer and I would need surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. My surgeon carefully warned me that there was a good chance it had spread to my lymph nodes. My husband and I visited Holy Love before the operation. I felt surrounded by such peace. I splashed some holy water under my arms and prayed for the best. After surgery, my surgeon told me that she had my lymph nodes tested while I was still in the operating room. They came back clean and she didn't believe it, so she made the lab take them back and test them again. Again the result was negative. This was eleven years ago. I recovered from the surgery and the other treatments. I am a thankful, fortunate survivor."

5. "Healing of Relationships
MB • August 21, 2015
My name is Michael. I am 11 years old. I came to Holy Love on the Feast of the Sacred Heart, June 2015. I'd like to share my story. When I was not even one my Mom and Dad got divorced. It broke my Mom's heart. So I grew up going from house to house every day. My dad would send mean texts and do a lot of harmful things. He would call the cops and ruin holidays. My petition to Blessed Mother was:'Please make my Dad be nice to my Mom'. My Grandmother and I touched it to the Blessing Point. A week after our pilgrimage my Dad called my Mom and said " I am so sorry and regret how I hurt you and abused you verbally. It stops now." My Mom couldn't believe this was my Dad. After she hung up she was crying and still could not believe that was my Dad. She told my Grandmother who then said " That was Michael's petition!!! " Then they both cried! That was definitely a MIRACLE! Later that week he invited her to join us for wings at PJ's-another MIRACLE!. He has been so nice. We keep thanking Jesus and Blessed Mother.

I came back on the August trip to THANK BLESSED MOTHER." http://www.holylove.org/testimony.php?id=213
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Dear Friends, let's step up our Counter-Offensive in Union with the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, i.e. Yahweh and Shekinah, against abortion-terrorism and child-killing worldwide. We have the power in our hands and in our hearts, in our Rosaries and Chaplets, to do this.

"Why Pray the Rosary?: "...if you knew the power of the rosary that you hold in your hands and that you pray with your hearts, you would never put it down. It would always be  with you and the prayers would always be on your lips."  - Jesus 10/7/2004

Rescue 50+ Babies!
"...each Hail Mary prayed from a loving heart will rescue one of these innocent lives from death by abortion... This is a special grace attached to this particular rosary...[the Rosary of the Unborn]... It should always be used to pray against abortion."
- Blessed Mother 7/2/2001

Believe. Pray. Save."

[Edit: For the United States, let us set a target of 2 years from now, July 2021, to get President Trump re-elected, 2 more SC Justices].

[Let us continue to pray for other countries around the World, For Good Leaders Everywhere, and For Pro-Life Supreme Court Justices].

Let's set 2028, the 55th ignominous anniversary of RvW, as the absolute deadline before which we must get Abortion outlawed in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the whole world. We can do it if we fight really hard, and Jesus and Mary lead us.

Jesus and Mary delivered us from heresy, They delivered us from schism, They delivered us from apostasy, They delivered us from sin, They delivered us from evil, They delivered su from atheism and secularism, They delivered us from destitution, They will deliver us now. They are fighting and have been fighting the hardest of all over these last 50 odd years when 2 billion tragic murders took place.

Date: October 5, 2001

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." (Jesus and Blessed Mother were surrounded by the Rosary of the Unborn. There were large angels stationed at each of the 'Our Father' beads.) Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. I have come to ask you to stop killing the life I lovingly place in the womb. Each life that is snuffed out changes the world forever." "My brothers and sisters, I come to you today clothed in truth and openness. I hide nothing from you. I have no ulterior motive aside from the safety, salvation and well-being of every soul from the moment of conception until natural death. I beg your country today to take heed of My call to end legalized abortion. Do not wait until My solution is your last alternative." "I desire that all humanity unite under the Seal of Holy and Divine Love--the two great commandments that embrace all the commandments. Yes, I long to place My Kiss of Divine Love upon the heart of the world. Then abortion would cease--war would end and terror would lose her grip upon the throat of the world." "My brothers and sisters, it is when you do not place God first, and when you do not love your neighbor as you do yourselves, that right reason leaves you. Your consciences become compromised and you cannot distinguish good from evil. This is the state of confusion governments are in when they legislate unjust laws. It is the state of convoluted thinking that leads people to acts of terror. This is how souls open their hearts to Satan. The world cannot prosper in such confusion. Little by little, Satan is establishing his anarchy--first in hearts--then in the world." "But I have come to tell you what the adversary does not want you to hear; that is, that every Mass you attend, every Communion you receive, every holy hour you make, every prayer or rosary you say, weakens the enemy forever in some soul somewhere in the world. This is the way to victory, little by little--one soul at a time patiently persevering in Holy Love." "The war you are engaged in is not over property or even lives. It is about souls. It is good against evil. This is why I come here today seeking to place My Seal upon your hearts. My Seal is Holy and Divine Love. It is a sign to Satan that you belong to Me spiritually, and he can't have you. But I can only place My Seal upon your heart when you obey the two great commandments of love. Hasten to live the message and begin your journey through the Chambers of Our United Hearts; for when I return in Victory, all will be in the Fifth Chamber of My Heart--the Kingdom of the Divine Will." "In truth I tell you that your nation's stance on legalized abortion is the determining factor in your national security. For years Heaven has stood by and watched as the security of the baby in the womb was violated and life taken. Solemnly I tell you, recognize abortion as a face of evil and an enemy to world security. You will not have genuine peace until abortion is overturned. Do not see My words to you today as a threat, but as a grace." "We are blessing you with the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: October 6, 2001

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." "My brothers and sisters, every prayer you say against abortion defeats Satan in someone's life, in some way. Come against this heinous crime, the killing of the unborn. Every prayer you say repairs My Heart which is in anguish over this sin." "Tonight I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: October 14, 2001

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." "I am Sovereign Good which must reign in every heart. Once again I come to tell you that IF YOUR NATION OVERTURNS LEGALIZED ABORTION, I WILL RICHLY BLESS IT BY MY FAVOR. BUT IF THIS SIN CONTINUES WITH NATIONAL APPROVAL, MUCH WILL BE STRIPPED AWAY. My brothers and sisters, recognize EVIL and pray against it." "I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

From: http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com/store/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5

Xavier

Date: October 17, 2001

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. Trust in Me for I lead you upon a certain and ordained path. Keep Me in the center of your heart. When you abandon yourself to Me, I am able to reveal to you the enemy and to help you roust him from your midst." "During these times of uncertainty, it is your lack of trust that leads to fear. But as you fear the enemy, see that I am in this call to holiness through Holy Love. Take your safe refuge in My Words which lead you into the Chambers of Our United Hearts." "Surrender to Me and do not fear the enemy no matter his disguise, for My weapon of Holy Love is stronger than any enemy. Holy Love does not take life, but breathes life into the world." "Satan is using abortion to bring destruction upon your nation. You must continue to pray against this evil. I reveal this truth to the world, for prayer is your hope and the way out of Satan's trap." "Make it known."

Date: October 28, 2001

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." "My brothers and sisters, today the Chambers of Our United Hearts has been revealed to you. Therefore, your hearts and your lives should change forever with the knowledge of this journey. Allow My Father to establish His Divine Will within your hearts in every present moment." "Peace will only come into the world when abortion is abolished and Holy Love is allowed to reign." "I'm extending to you the Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: November 5, 2001

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." Jesus: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. My brothers and sisters, as your world has become less secure, I invite you to find your peace and security within the Chambers of My Heart. Every soul that begins this journey strengthens the peace effort in the world, for once again I tell you, what is in your heart is also in the world around you." "Do not expect the sin of abortion to bear good fruit in the world then, for evil begets evil. I have come to you to draw you into holiness, sanctity and peace through the Will of My Father. My Father's Divine Will is the Light that illuminates the pathway to Heaven. It is a Refuge and a Fortress. It is the means by which I call you into the Chambers of My Divine Heart. But it is for each soul to choose it - to desire it." "Do not waste the present moment speculating about the future and what cataclysm may befall you next. The enemy wants you to fear. Fear opposes trust. Lack of trust opposes love.

But you will find the way to peace of heart through Holy and Divine Love. Somberly, I come to offer to you once again this Divine solution to world peace." "My brothers and sisters, you must not be afraid of Satan's next move. I tell you that one rosary said from a loving heart is more powerful than any weapon of war. It is the rosary that changes opinions and unscrambles error in hearts. It is Holy Love in your heart when you pray that makes your prayers most powerful. These two - Holy Love and the rosary - will bring down Satan's empire in the end." "I have come today to heal and take petitions that are in your heart to Heaven with Me. Once again, I call you to realize that when you live in Holy Love, I place a special seal upon your heart. This seal is protection and a sign of your predestination. It will guard you against evil. But, my brothers and sisters, realize that you must be living in Holy Love from moment to moment to receive this seal."

[Jesus and Mary say]: "We extend to you, as always, the Blessing of Our United Hearts."

Date: December 9, 2001

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." "My brothers and sisters, do not be discouraged in your efforts against abortion. Satan has tried to compromise consciences so that they do not see the effects of this sin upon your nation and the world. But your prayers strengthen the illumination of consciences and will bring about My Victory." "Today I am blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

Date: December 10, 2001

St. Thomas Aquinas comes. He says: "Praise be to Jesus. I have come today to help you understand spiritual blindness. This is a form of pride fanned by Satan's deceit. The enemy encourages this type of pride. He places a veil over hearts so that they are unable to distinguish the presence of grace in their midst. In such cases the soul's thoughts become convoluted. He even sees good as evil, and evil as good. He has distorted hearing, extracting falsehood from truth. It is not long until spiritual envy consumes his heart. This type of jealousy bears with it rash judgment. But the soul views his rash judgments as discernment, for his thinking has become so convoluted." "The spiritually blind miss all the graces around them. They are easily led to apostasy, heresy, discouragement and even despair. They openly challenge the faith they once had. Often they are full of unforgiveness and, therefore, do not trust in God's Mercy and forgiveness." "If they should witness or hear of miracles, they are quick to discount them. They believe deep within that such things could never happen because they do not happen to them. For this reason, profound messages fall on deaf ears." "There is attendant to spiritual pride a spiritual sloth. Subconsciously they know that if they opened their hearts to the grace all around them, they would have to change interiorly. The spiritually blind are the compromised. These are the ones responsible for abortion. These are the ones who believe themselves to be Catholic, but challenge Church hierarchy. These souls miss the call to holiness that is the vocation of all souls. It is a chilling truth that they are answering Satan's call to perdition." "This lesson uncovers the enemy where he lies hidden in hearts. Make it known."

Date: December 12, 2001

Blessed Mother is here as Our Lady of Guadalupe, and has the Rosary of the Unborn framed all around Her. She says: "Praise be to Jesus." "My dear children, My Son allows that I speak to you once again. I have come to help you realize your place in history and in current events. I have come to help you comprehend your place before God. You are busy vanquishing the enemy in a far-away land; yet you do not recognize him in your own nation in the form of legalized abortion. You do not recognize him in your own hearts when you sin. You sin when you do nothing to stop the atrocity of abortion. If you do not make your voice heard, especially before the Throne of My Son by praying against abortion, this sin will continue and the enemy will continue to win hearts." "Do not expect God to conform to your laws. You must conform to His laws. My Son has been very patient as He watches the life He forms in the womb destroyed. But, My children, His patience is wearing out and Heaven's warnings are becoming depleted." "When abortion was made legal, the future of your country was changed forever. World leaders have been annihilated, as too, great scientists. Jesus sends Me to you once again asking for an end to the enemy within. Put an end to abortion. Then your country will prosper once again." "Dear little children, tonight I have come to offer you the compassion of a Mother's Heart. Your country has begun a spiritual renewal under this president. My hope is that it will not fall short of calling a stop to legalized abortion. My hope is in your prayers. Do not fear subversive groups so much as you fear sin." "You must understand that you do not need a New World order--the world needs a new heart. You do not need a One World government--the world needs a universal heart of Holy Love. Life has a beginning and an end according to God's Divine Will. God alone must decide when and how each life begins and ends. Each time man interferes in this process, the heart of the world is farther removed from God's plan. It is then that discord comes into hearts and you experience war and violence." "My children, I am pleading with My Son for a new Pentecost to come soon upon all of earth--a Pentecost in which all hearts are enlightened as to their stance before God. In this hour of illumination, nothing will remain hidden under cover of darkness--all will be brought into the light. Pray with Me for this grace." "Dear children, I have come to help you put an end to Satan's reign of terror in hearts. The hour of My Grace is indeed upon you. Open your hearts, My children, and respond." "Dear children, do not let your prayers rise out of fear, but out of love. The more love you hold in your hearts, the closer you are to My Son and to Me. My Victory is in every heart that lives in Holy Love. Allow My Victory to reign in your hearts tonight." "Do not let Satan frighten you or cause you to have doubts. Am I not here? Am I not your Mother? Indeed, I hold you beneath My Mantle and in the crossing of My Arms. I have called you here tonight to listen to your petitions. This place I have set apart for all nations and every generation. My benediction and favor abide here for all generations. Here My Heart takes pity on all." "My dear children, thank you for praying with Me tonight against the sin of abortion. I have come to reassure you that Heaven is listening to your prayers. As you have worked so diligently to illuminate this field, Heaven is now illuminating hearts. You see signs of grace all around you. You see signs of Heavenly Lights. My dear children, do not be discouraged then, but know that I am with you, loving you. Trust in Me as I trust in you." "Tonight, My dear children, I am extending to you My Blessing of Holy Love."

Xavier

God the Father – "If all people and all nations would heed My advice today, there would be no more wars"
JULY 24, 2019
Holy Love Ministry
http://www.holylove.org

July 24, 2019

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, in order to pursue the path of righteousness, you must imitate My Mercy and My Love. I am Mercy and Love. Search your consciences and pray for enlightenment as to what impedes mercy and love in your heart."

"If all people and all nations would heed My advice today, there would be no more wars. Differences would be resolved peacefully. Forgiveness would take over hearts. Grudges and prejudices would be a thing of the past. All people and all nations would unite in an effort to please Me. Once again, My Dominion would be restored over the heart of the world."

"As it is, devotion to Me has been fragmented. Unbelievers – those who are agnostic and never pursue My Will – are in the majority. The ideals your nation was founded on have been forgotten. Today, I seek your prayers, once again, for unbelievers. Pray that their influence in the heart of the world is null and void."

Read Romans 2:6-8+

For he will render to every man according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, He will give eternal life; but for those who are factious and do not obey the truth, but obey wickedness, there will be wrath and fury.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

God the Father – "Do not decide anything based upon the false opinions of others, but search out the Truth for yourselves"
JULY 23, 2019
Holy Love Ministry

July 23, 2019

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, each one of you forms opinions according to his own conscience. If something seems good and just in your eyes, do not allow others opinions to make you change your mind. Sometimes people form rash judgments in the name of discernment. They choose the opinion which is most advantageous to themselves, but is contrary to the Truth. They do not approach the subject at hand with a fair and open mind, but with a preconceived decision which benefits themselves. This is how others are led astray. Do not decide anything based upon the false opinions of others, but search out the Truth for yourselves."

"Upheavals and controversies arise when Truth is challenged by evil. My Remnant must be united in the Truth. The future of your country* and of the world depends upon it. You cannot find the Truth unless you love Me above all else and your neighbor as yourself. Please Me before you please yourself. The Truth is My Commandments."

* U.S.A.

Read 2 Corinthians 4:1-4+

Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart. We have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways; we refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God. care, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

Xavier

God the Father – "Children, do not be drawn off the path of righteousness by the enemy of your soul"
JULY 22, 2019
Holy Love Ministry

July 22, 2019

"Children, do not be drawn off the path of righteousness by the enemy of your soul. He, of course, opposes this Mission* and all that it stands for. Only he and his agents would oppose prayer and living in Holy Love. The morals of the world have decayed. Modern forms of communication are misused In favor of this degeneration. I am addressing the world through these Messages** to save souls and to bring the heart of the world to its senses."

"It is I, Creator of the Universe Who calls you to unite in prayer to celebrate My Feast Day in August.*** Do not be discouraged by those who make the convoluted choice of not supporting this effort. Every prayer that they discourage will follow them to their judgment. Therefore, pray for those who oppose Me. "

"Love of Me is your peace and the security you seek. Follow Me and abandon the world."[/color=red]

God the Father – "Children, please pray for all those who oppose this (Holy Love) Ministry – They do not speak for Me – It is important to remember that Satan comes clothed in goodness"
JULY 21, 2019
Holy Love Ministry

July 21, 2019

"Children, please pray for all those who oppose this Ministry.* They do not speak for Me. They speak against Me. Their purpose is not to protect the public, but to protect themselves – their authority – their finances. Pray for their conviction of heart in the Truth."

"It is important to remember that Satan comes clothed in goodness. He, of course, opposes all prayer, especially during these times when prayer is so desperately needed. Do not be alarmed at his tactics or whom he uses as his instruments to discourage the prayer effort here.** Keep your focus on the strength of this prayer effort. Do not be confused because of who opposes it. Pray that all discouragement is defeated by the Truth."

* The ecumenical Ministry of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Read Acts 5:38-39+

"So in the present case I tell you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this undertaking is of men, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!"