When Joseph Stalin’s Daughter Became Catholic

Started by Vetus Ordo, September 04, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

Quote from: gsas on September 06, 2019, 09:26:13 PM
Maybe another interesting point is Stalin's upbringing.  The purpose of child abuse is usually the invitation of the devil into the child.  Hence, if Stalin prayed against the beatings that he received, his father would have beaten him more, until he gets convinced that prayer is useless.  This is most likely how Stalin got convinced that there is no God.

I read before that Stalin was actually disobedient to his father to the point he humiliated him and he had an overbearing adoring mother who let his bad behavior pass. So to did Mao tse Tung ....spot the problem.

gsas

Quote from: diaduit on September 10, 2019, 01:04:46 AM
Maybe another interesting point is Stalin's upbringing.  The purpose of child abuse is usually the invitation of the devil into the child.  Hence, if Stalin prayed against the beatings that he received, his father would have beaten him more, until he gets convinced that prayer is useless.  This is most likely how Stalin got convinced that there is no God.

I read before that Stalin was actually disobedient to his father to the point he humiliated him and he had an overbearing adoring mother who let his bad behavior pass. So to did Mao tse Tung ....spot the problem.

Thanks, this is very interesting.  So Stalin may be one of those imitation souls, in contrast to usual human souls.

GloriaPatri

Quote from: gsas on September 10, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

Thanks, this is very interesting.  So Stalin may be one of those imitation souls, in contrast to usual human souls.

There is no such thing as an "imitation soul" vs a "usual human soul." Stalin was a fallen human being like the rest of us.

gsas

Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 10, 2019, 09:21:32 AM

There is no such thing as an "imitation soul" vs a "usual human soul." Stalin was a fallen human being like the rest of us.

I would like to disagree based on Vatican texts also quoted by a few other posters at this forum. 

These texts declare regarding such individuals who are completely "theologically ignorant" to the Word, that is no amount of explaining of the simplest first thing about the Word makes ever any sense to them. 

In contrast to the statements in the Gospels, especially in the Gospel of St John, where it is written that everybody and everything on Earth has been given and has received the Word, the existence of such people is puzzling. 

Even animals, and even plants, and even dirt, seem to behave in some kind of correlation with the Word that they received as per St John. 

The only logical conclusion is to question the origin of such people. 

Many of them are harmless.  But many of them are predators, finding the same pleasure in torture, intimidation, and other evil acts, as the pleasure we find in working with the Lord Jesus Christ. Many of the abusers and predators are from their ranks.

They appear human, but they are not human, only their physical biological appearance is human.

Mono no aware

Quote from: gsas on September 10, 2019, 01:09:22 PM
They appear human, but they are not human, only their physical biological appearance is human.

Perhaps they're Reptilians.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Pon de Replay on September 10, 2019, 01:25:04 PM

Now Pon, let's not encourage him, please.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 10, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

I'm actually curious as to which "Vatican texts" gsas is referring to. Are there documents in Rome that teach of these non-human humans?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

gsas

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 10, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

I'm actually curious as to which "Vatican texts" gsas is referring to. Are there documents in Rome that teach of these non-human humans?

The Vatican texts are only declaring "theological ignorance".  The question of origin of their soul comes in as a result of comparing that to the Gospel of St John.

Non Nobis

I would like to disagree based on Vatican texts also quoted by a few other posters at this forum. 

These texts declare regarding such individuals who are completely "theologically ignorant" to the Word, that is no amount of explaining of the simplest first thing about the Word makes ever any sense to them. 

In contrast to the statements in the Gospels, especially in the Gospel of St John, where it is written that everybody and everything on Earth has been given and has received the Word, the existence of such people is puzzling. 

Even animals, and even plants, and even dirt, seem to behave in some kind of correlation with the Word that they received as per St John. 

Many of them are harmless.  But many of them are predators, finding the same pleasure in torture, intimidation, and other evil acts, as the pleasure we find in working with the Lord Jesus Christ. Many of the abusers and predators are from their ranks.

Could you provide the actual Vatican texts and verses from St. John's Gospel (complete quotes) that you think are saying (or imply) such things? Your private interpretation is pretty bizarre.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

gsas

Quote from: Non Nobis on September 11, 2019, 12:31:30 AM

Could you provide the actual Vatican texts and verses from St. John's Gospel (complete quotes) that you think are saying (or imply) such things? Your private interpretation is pretty bizarre.

Sorry it is not St John, it is Romans 1:20:

New International Version
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For the theological ignorance thesis of the Vatican, someone on this forum quoted it, I have now trouble finding the post, but I am trying.

Is there an on-line Cathecism that is searchable?  Would be a much better reference.

gsas

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 10, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

I wish I could find the Vatican quotation, it is in somebody's post at this forum, I somehow can't find it now.  The Vatican text says that we need to pay special regards to the phenomenon of "theological ignorance". 

They are not called non-human humans, but the Church's inquisitors took them very seriously for 100's of years in the medieval ages.  Back then, investigative tools were very primitive and the inquisitors made many mistakes.  Today, investigation is easy, and the inquisition would work with much better accuracy, but today access is limited.  This is because many powers not related to the Church write all kinds of laws, and thus the imitation souls get protected the same was as regular people.  Big mistake.

GloriaPatri

There is no theological support for the idea of humans, born of human parents, that lack human souls. The very idea of yours, gsas, reeks of heresy.

gsas

Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 11, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
There is no theological support for the idea of humans, born of human parents, that lack human souls. The very idea of yours, gsas, reeks of heresy.

So all the good works of 100's of years of inquisitions by the Catholic Church were for nothing?

GloriaPatri

Quote from: gsas on September 11, 2019, 12:02:27 PM

So all the good works of 100's of years of inquisitions by the Catholic Church were for nothing?

Quote me one inquisitor who stated that there were humans that lacked human souls. Just one. I'll wait.

martin88nyc

Bayside "apparitions" promote these and similar ideas.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33