Vatican Newspaper Honors Judas Iscariot's Memory

Started by lauermar, April 08, 2021, 05:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauermar

Last year there was a thread here on Pope Francis' thoughts on Judas Iscariot. This year, the Vatican newspaper has taken the discussion to a point of honoring a traitor's memory during holy week. This is the same man whom Jesus said should never have been born.

http://www.pagadiandiocese.org/2021/04/06/rome-rehabilitates-judas-on-holy-thursday-vatican-media-honors-traitor-as-a-recipient-of-the-scandal-of-mercy/
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Vincentus Ioannes

These people never miss an opportunity to be wrong.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Elizabeth.2

Yes, this is the very last straw for me, but the warlock Bernadin's demon pectoral is almost a tie.  The utter blasphemy, obscenity and the usual ghetto taste...

I can't have it. 

But I know what it is.    :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

mikemac

And this painting of a nude Jesus ministering to Judas is in Pope Francis' study.

Why is there a painting of a nude Jesus ministering to Judas in Pope Francis' study?

https://rumble.com/vfglwd-why-is-there-a-painting-of-a-nude-jesus-ministering-to-judas-in-pope-franci.html
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Michael Wilson

How explicit  and how many times does Francis have to tell everyone that he isn't a Catholic, before they will believe him?
Also, what we have installed in the Vatican since V-II is indeed a bunch of Judases who are now honoring their patron.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Jayne

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 08, 2021, 03:56:26 PM
How explicit  and how many times does Francis have to tell everyone that he isn't a Catholic, before they will believe him?
Also, what we have installed in the Vatican since V-II is indeed a bunch of Judases who are now honoring their patron.

When I was new to traditional Catholicism, I was quite sure that sedevacantism was wrong.  But I no longer have that kind of certainty.  I have come to the view expressed by Abp. Marcel Lefebvre, "I do not say that the pope is not the pope... But I do not say that you cannot say the pope is not the pope."

Even assuming that the recent putative popes were in fact popes, I do not see how anyone would be culpable for not recognizing them as such.  And this is especially true of Francis.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: mikemac on April 08, 2021, 03:51:32 PM
And this painting of a nude Jesus ministering to Judas is in Pope Francis' study.

Why is there a painting of a nude Jesus ministering to Judas in Pope Francis' study?

https://rumble.com/vfglwd-why-is-there-a-painting-of-a-nude-jesus-ministering-to-judas-in-pope-franci.html

There has been questionable art in the apartments of popes and the Sistine Chapel since the renaissance.   
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

james03

QuoteAnd this is especially true of Francis.

Bergoglio was publicly called out twice by a cardinal, once by a bishop, and once by a group of highly regarded theologians.  He never recanted.  He's a public manifest heretic, not Catholic, and therefore not the Pope.  (I don't even count how many times +Vigano has called him out.)
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

clau clau

Perhaps Francis subscribes to the swedish translation of the Bible.

"It would be better that this man had never been Bjorn (sic)".

Until Francis was PopeBishop of Rome1 I did not know what coprophilia meant.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/07/504701652/pope-francis-warns-media-against-infatuation-with-scandal-citing-coprophilia

By the fruits you shall know them.

1 "A bishop dressed in white" - it's making more and more sense.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Innocent Smith

Quote from: clau clau on April 09, 2021, 02:34:04 AM
Perhaps Francis subscribes to the swedish translation of the Bible.

"It would be better that this man had never been Bjorn (sic)".

Until Francis was PopeBishop of Rome1 I did not know what coprophilia meant.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/07/504701652/pope-francis-warns-media-against-infatuation-with-scandal-citing-coprophilia

By the fruits you shall know them.

1 "A bishop dressed in white" - it's making more and more sense.

But you have to give him credit for using the clinical term and keeping it all intellectual and sanitary.  He's so Jesuitical. 

This man is clearly sick.  I wouldn't be surprised if he equates the Source and Summit with it. 

I also think this interview, which I won't read again, was meant to show his approval of Martin Luther.  Another vulgar, or should I say, dirty pervert?

Proud men who deep down feel much shame for what is on their minds.  Truly perverse. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Melkor

Quote from: Innocent Smith on April 08, 2021, 07:18:01 PM

There has been questionable art in the apartments of popes and the Sistine Chapel since the renaissance.

Yeah but nothing like the crap since V2, its getting more modern and surrealist.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Melkor on April 09, 2021, 08:13:38 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on April 08, 2021, 07:18:01 PM

Yeah but nothing like the crap since V2, its getting more modern and surrealist.

Well considering it took a subsequent pope to tell someone to put clothes on the Virgin Mary in the Sistine Chapel I don't think it really has gotten worse.  Though it was corrected before.  Everyone was naked in the Final Judgement as Michaelangelo did the work.  What you see now is a very good touch up job.  At the beginning of the Renaissance, their was already occult driven art showing up on the ceilings of papal apartments etc.  This all came into being around the time of Trent, the codification of the Latin Rite for everywhere in the world, and the playing of footsy with rules over usury. 

Elizabeth.2

You can't imagine how much I pray for God's Justice for all involved in this coven in the Vatican.

And Innocent Smith, surely my educated guess that no pope dared to commission the work of a painter so incredibly untalented with cheap ugly pallette.

Prayerful

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on April 08, 2021, 02:36:22 PM
Yes, this is the very last straw for me, but the warlock Bernadin's demon pectoral is almost a tie.  The utter blasphemy, obscenity and the usual ghetto taste...

I can't have it. 

But I know what it is.    :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

The details of the pectoral like the crossed armed are just another example, like the all-seeing eye when Masons rob the art of other cultures, and the general, simplified aesthetic is quite good. However, Bernardin wore it, and Bernardin seems to have a dark record.

Honestly given friendships of Francis, how he blushes when meeting some of his lewd underlings, and degraded anti-art like this, an argument could be made that Francis is a homosexual and a heretic, well the latter is a certainty while the former is sustained by so much circumstantial evidence. The nude Jesus folds the two, somewhat connected claims (of homo-heresy) into one artefact.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.