Are wild conspiracy theories done on purpose?...to discredit those who are awake

Started by diaduit, January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

The Dems, obviously.  Hello

Disrupt the attempt to stop the steal.   Discredit Trump/MAGA --> impeach Trump so he can't run again in 2024.

Hardly a tinfoil hat conspiracy. 

The part that is uncertain is how much Trump knew about their plan, and if he sent in special forces.

9 days to go.  Trump can do a lot with what he knows.  And then rerun in 2024, if he doesn't invoke the IA in some way.

Kaesekopf

The general is a liar.

Where are servers seized by the special forces group?

Everything these Qanon LARPers have "predicted" has NOT come true at all.

Trump is just a Zio-shill.  He couldn't even stand by his words of "we'll march to the Capitol" - he ran home.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Philip G.

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 11, 2021, 05:46:31 PM

Ok, I will bite.

Here is a wild conspiracy theory, tin foil hat and all: Who stood to gain the most for allowing the demonstrators into the Capitol Building?

You only get one teensy weensy guess.

Hindsight will be 20/20.  If Trump has all along had a desire to invoke the insurrection act, then having the capitol building invaded, and all that resulted from it, serves to benefit him the most.  Only time will tell. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Philip G. on January 11, 2021, 06:38:35 PM

Ok, I will bite.

Here is a wild conspiracy theory, tin foil hat and all: Who stood to gain the most for allowing the demonstrators into the Capitol Building?

Hindsight will be 20/20.  If Trump has all along had a desire to invoke the insurrection act, then having the capitol building invaded, and all that resulted from it, serves to benefit him the most.  Only time will tell.

No it won't.

Not a single thing that has been predicted since election day has come true.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

King Wenceslas

QuoteIn a separate report, ABC News cites a report from the FBI that armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols ahead of Jan. 20. The agency notes far-right, anti-government, Boogaloo group, could be planning violence ahead of the inauguration.

ABC's Aaron Katersky said the FBI has "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on Jan. 16. They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur."

Katersky said, "A group is calling for "storming" state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day."

As no less than 6,000 National Guard troops arrive in the Washington Metropolitan Area within the next 24 hours to beef up security around the US Capitol complex, moments ago the National Parks Service said that it was "temporarily" closing the Washington Monument and other public spaces in DC due to "credible threats to visitors and park resources" as "groups involved in the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at the US Capitol continue to threaten to disrupt the 59th presidential inauguration on Jan. 20."

The shutdown will begin on Jan 11 and will remain in effect through Jan 24, "but may be extended if conditions persist." The Park service explained that the "temporary closures are not of a nature, magnitude or duration that will result in a 'significant alteration in the public use pattern'."

Predictable. Threshold reached for alarm bells to go off in the Pentagon.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 06:05:04 PM
The Dems, obviously.  Hello

Disrupt the attempt to stop the steal.   Discredit Trump/MAGA --> impeach Trump so he can't run again in 2024.

Hardly a tinfoil hat conspiracy. 

The part that is uncertain is how much Trump knew about their plan, and if he sent in special forces.

9 days to go.  Trump can do a lot with what he knows.  And then rerun in 2024, if he doesn't invoke the IA in some way.

You don't quite get sarcasm do you. I meant it as a credible question.

If Trump gets the Republican nomination in 2024, he will lose in a landside in the electoral college.

Prayerful

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 01:47:09 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on January 11, 2021, 01:23:55 PM
Nancy Pelosi's laptop could be in someone's possession, and that someone is seeking something worth his time. I think neither Sen Pelosi nor whoever might have it, would have any interest in confirming anything.

What do you make of General McInerney?  He seems very credible to me, albeit vulnerable to possible senility due to age, and being a Fox news celebrity.

Take his claim that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the Capitol attack. It sounds bonkers, but protesters were let through, ushered in. I think his claim is at least in the region of accuracy. The powers that be have apparently decided that Gen McInerney must be seen as someone unstable, so any oligarch reference is hostile and mocking. Given how Fox are now careful to garner acceptable, his days on that channel have likely ended. I think he's someone who should be listened to. Some things he says sound far fetched, but so far this year has been far-fetched.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Prayerful on January 11, 2021, 06:54:23 PM
Nancy Pelosi's laptop could be in someone's possession, and that someone is seeking something worth his time. I think neither Sen Pelosi nor whoever might have it, would have any interest in confirming anything.

What do you make of General McInerney?  He seems very credible to me, albeit vulnerable to possible senility due to age, and being a Fox news celebrity.

Take his claim that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the Capitol attack. It sounds bonkers, but protesters were let through, ushered in. I think his claim is at least in the region of accuracy. The powers that be have apparently decided that Gen McInerney must be seen as someone unstable, so any oligarch reference is hostile and mocking. Given how Fox are now careful to garner acceptable, his days on that channel have likely ended. I think he's someone who should be listened to. Some things he says sound far fetched, but so far this year has been far-fetched.

Again, he claimed that bit about Dominion servers.

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

Philip G.

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 06:41:47 PM
Quote from: Philip G. on January 11, 2021, 06:38:35 PM

Ok, I will bite.

No it won't.

Not a single thing that has been predicted since election day has come true.

I don't know anything about predictions.  I have never once looked up or into Qanon.  I am simply placing myself in the mind of a billionaire sociopath who definitely has unflinchingly warm relations with israel and a sweet tooth for unrestrained power.  How would January 6th in any reasonably predictable manifestation benefit Trump?  I never believed peaceful protesting would embolden puppet congressmen and senators to vote against the electors.  Nor do I believe that Trump actually believed Pence would throw out those electors.  I don't believe that.  So, that leaves Trump as being involved in the riot in a way so as to benefit.  I just don't know what the benefit is.   Just as Jeffrey epstein got off in the end, people like Trump do as well. 

What are people going to remember about president Trump?  Will it be "the day he came down that escalator"?  Or, will it be something else?  I will be honest, crazy people do not believe in reason and free will.  They believe in fate and fables. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

christulsa

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 07:41:24 PM

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

How do you know nothing came of it?   And how does a lack of public release of what was allegedly found in the Dominion servers (or Pelosi's laptop if it was stolen) prove that the General is lying?  Maybe the guy's just an old, weathered patriot trying to connect the dots from intelligence he has access to, now and in the past because, you know, he's not ready to stop fighting a Communist coup.   Or maybe his head is very clear, and is telling the truth because it was leaked to him. 

Lambda Phage

I think the biggest problem with Trump, is that he's NOT an idealogue.

I don't buy the kneejerk reactions that he is the swamp, etc, or that he's owned, or that he was playing us and setting us up for failure.

I just think, plain and simple, he doesn't care as much as we do about all the ideological things. He cares about his family. Perhaps that's actually to his credit as a man. But it is to his detriment as a leader. I think it was ABC news that just reported that his condemnation of the capitol protests video was at the behest of Ivanka and Jared. No surprise. It isn't jews this and that. He just cares about and listens to his family.

And when push comes to shove, he's evidently not a man willing to put his life on the line for the higher things. Not many are. I respect him. He was the best we could get. It's just not enough to save us.

My 2021 prediction was that all other options would fail, Trump would be pushed into a corner, and having all peaceful alternatives proved unfeasible, the insurrection act and a just civil war would be waged. It's looking like that's not going to pan out. Every piece fell into place. But the man on whom it hinged, in whom right authority rests, is not willing to fight.

There is still time. It's not too late until Jan 20th, as the military still answers to him until that day. So while it still can be done, I'm revoking my prediction and am saying that it is not going to happen, simply because he isn't the man I thought he was.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 08:42:58 PM

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

How do you know nothing came of it?   And how does a lack of public release of what was allegedly found in the Dominion servers (or Pelosi's laptop if it was stolen) prove that the General is lying?  Maybe the guy's just an old, weathered patriot trying to connect the dots from intelligence he has access to, now and in the past.   Or maybe his head is on straight, and is telling the truth because it was leaked to him.
Lmao

Why do you need these copes, despite what the facts tell and show you? 

Trump conceded, it's up.   There's no big surprise ending like some gay marvel movie. 

Time to face reality.   These delusions serve only to imprison you.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christulsa

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 08:46:30 PM

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

How do you know nothing came of it?   And how does a lack of public release of what was allegedly found in the Dominion servers (or Pelosi's laptop if it was stolen) prove that the General is lying?  Maybe the guy's just an old, weathered patriot trying to connect the dots from intelligence he has access to, now and in the past.   Or maybe his head is on straight, and is telling the truth because it was leaked to him.
Lmao

Trump conceded, it's up.   There's no big surprise ending like some gay marvel movie. 

I'd rather be accused of being delusional, for holding out a bit of hope, and spinning some conspiratorial wheels, than to commit calumny (a sin).  If you're going to make assertions, be prepared to logically back them up, rather than throwing out insults.  I would have thought you would know this being the Forum Moderator/Owner. 

Kaesekopf

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 08:52:26 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 08:46:30 PM

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

Lmao

I'd rather be accused of being delusional, for holding out a bit of hope, and spinning some conspiratorial wheels, than to commit calumny against a General.  If you're going to make assertions, be prepared to logically back them up, rather than throwing out insults.  I would have thought you would know this being the Forum Moderator/Owner.
Where's the proof of his claims?

Short of that, he's a liar. 

In no other situation do people go "uhhh, well you can't prove what you're asking so neener!"

christulsa

I never claimed there are proofs to his claims.  What I said was he is either crazy, lying, or telling the truth.   Yet somehow for you the lack of proof makes him a liar.  That is not logical.  I have no reason to think he is lying based on his reputation as a General.