Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephine87

"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

eileen o

I'd like to join please...

MARY HAD HER OWN PRIVATE GARDEN? ;)
What a joy to remember that she is our mother!
Since she loves us and knows our weakness, what have we to fear?
-St. Therese of Lisieux
Mary, my Mother, intercede for me with Jesus, your divine Son.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Christe Eleison

KK,

May I please join this group? Thank you  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: eileen o on May 17, 2017, 07:05:26 AM
I'd like to join please...

MARY HAD HER OWN PRIVATE GARDEN? ;)

She does here! Welcome!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Regina Caeli

Carleendiane

Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 10, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 07, 2017, 10:36:14 AM
May I join, please?

Pretty please?  :)

KAESE!!!!   REGINA!!!!!!!  Please let the poor woman in!!!! She's been knocking and knocking!! Regina, he'll see this soon!  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 10, 2017, 05:55:42 PM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 10, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 07, 2017, 10:36:14 AM
May I join, please?

Pretty please?  :)

KAESE!!!!   REGINA!!!!!!!  Please let the poor woman in!!!! She'said been knocking and knocking!! Regina, he'looks see this soon!  :)

knock and the door shall be opened unto you....just, knock a little louder ;)

Regina Caeli

I hear you knockin'... but you can't come in!

Kaesekopf

Carleendiane