"Gays 4 Life" poster at March for Life!

Started by Geremia, January 27, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geremia

Boy is that a contradiction!

The screenshot was taken circa 5 minutes before 3 PM Eastern of this live feed:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/7IvY5qVgq8w

dymphna17

Have no homos ever come out as pro life before?  Sorry, but why is this a big deal Geremia?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Sockpuppet

Every sub group comes to the March for Life.

Pretty sure there are transgendered midgets for life too.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Geremia

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 27, 2017, 02:25:33 PMSorry, but why is this a big deal Geremia?
Because it's a glaring contradiction, akin to saying: "Contraceptors 4 Life!"

Geremia

dymphna17

Quote from: Geremia on January 27, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 27, 2017, 02:25:33 PMSorry, but why is this a big deal Geremia?

OK, thank you.  I thought maybe you thought this was new or maybe there was new information about them.  I'm almost surprised that their sign isn't lit up with colored led's. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

This is my take, may be wrong for sure. Been thinking. Maybe they feel it ingratiates them into the conservative heart. Just like their showing at the Grand Rapids rally, here they have another crudely made sign. If they were sincere about this, they would put some money into signs. Their presence seems last minute decision and not well planned.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Traditionallyruralmom

Well, like one of the speakers said this morning (paraphrasing here) "if you are alive, and you are pro life, you are welcome here."  Athiests for life has been there before.  Didn't Church Militant interview a bunch of folks 3 years ago on the expo floor and found out that a huge percentage were ok with contraception?
Its not perfect, but Ill support it with all my heart.  Even grave sinners see the horror of abortion.  God is good and He sees their heart on the life issue. Perhaps it will gain them the grace to repent.  Praise God, there is hope for their conversion and salvation if they can see that, maybe they will someday see even more.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Jayne

There are "gays for life," "feminists for life," "atheists for life," and "pagans for life"  There is nothing especially surprising about this because it is a matter of natural law that abortion is a grave evil.  This means it is possible to deduce it through reason.  People who are wrong about all sorts of other things might nevertheless figure out that abortion is evil.  That is not remarkable.  On the contrary, the strange thing is that so many people in our culture have not realized it.

Pacebene83

Gay/Queer theory is that the Gay is a normal sex thing,    so they are thanking the pro-life parents who didn't abort their gay baby.......uhhhh——i.  Uhhhh Understandable, I guess......Uhhhhhh   if the sonogram uhhhh reveals that the unborn child is uhhhh a homosexual, the parents may wish to have it terminated  or not......ergo    uhhhhh.

Jayne

Quote from: Traditionallyruralmom on January 27, 2017, 04:10:50 PM
Well, like one of the speakers said this morning (paraphrasing here) "if you are alive, and you are pro life, you are welcome here."  Athiests for life has been there before.  Didn't Church Militant interview a bunch of folks 3 years ago on the expo floor and found out that a huge percentage were ok with contraception?
Its not perfect, but Ill support it with all my heart.  Even grave sinners see the horror of abortion.  God is good and He sees their heart on the life issue. Perhaps it will gain them the grace to repent.  Praise God, there is hope for their conversion and salvation if they can see that, maybe they will someday see even more.

Excellent point about the link between pro-life and conversion.  Understanding the horror of abortion can be a step toward the Church.  This reminds me of Dr. Bernard Nathanson:

QuoteNathanson grew up Jewish and for more than ten years after he became pro-life he described himself as a "Jewish atheist". In 1996 he converted to Catholicism through the efforts of the Rev. C. John McCloskey. In December 1996, Nathanson was baptized by John Cardinal O'Connor in a private Mass with a group of friends in New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral. He also received Confirmation and first Communion from the cardinal. He stated that "no religion matches the special role for forgiveness that is afforded by the Catholic Church" when asked why he converted to Roman Catholicism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Nathanson

Sockpuppet

Not at all. Only bad gays and lesbians get abortions.

Pacebene83

Gays and lesbians don't get pregnant—-two male homos or two lesbians uuuuuuuhh can't get pregnant  unless they are foolin  around which destroys their sexual status.........ha, ha,    this one reason why nature keeps the deviation at about 2%........Whew

OCLittleFlower

It's more like "Thieves Against Murder."  Yes, stealing is wrong, but not as wrong as murder. 
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.