Abortion Doctor: Just Plain Sick

Started by King Wenceslas, January 02, 2016, 02:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

LifeNews.com reported on December 29, 2015:

Carolyn Payne grew up in a good Christian home with loving parents and opportunities to make the most of her life.

Instead, she decided to become an abortion doctor.

Payne, an Ob/Gyn resident (pictured above), wrote a shockingly bold column for the women's website XO Jane about how her faith and upbringing influenced her to abort unborn babies for a living. Through her experiences, Payne flaunted her career goal and what she perceived as the importance of training programs for abortion doctors in the U.S.

"I love providing abortion care to women, and I am proud to do so," Payne wrote, adding that she and many of her colleagues are "not afraid, embarrassed or ashamed to say so."

Payne explained:

Who wants to be an abortion provider?

I do. And I don't have a nose-ring or a tattoo. I'm a 5' blonde from Ohio and my last boyfriend was a pastor. In fact my Midwest, Christian upbringing is largely responsible for my belief that providing abortion services is one of the most meaningful ways I feel I can contribute to making the world a more fair and equal place for women.

... I never experienced unplanned pregnancy because I was fortunate enough to have parents who understood the normalcy of teenage sexuality, and provided me education and opportunities to prevent undesired pregnancy and disease. I could have sex, just like a man could, and go on with my life, with minimal fear of life-changing consequences (i.e. unwanted pregnancy).

I realize this is a privilege in our society and that is unjust. All women who desire contraception should have it; it's necessary for women to be able to achieve their goals. Not because women are sluts, but because women are humans, and humans do have sex.

Payne clearly is very proud of her abortion work. In one revolting admission, she openly admitted that aborting an unborn baby for the first time made her and other abortion doctors-in-training "feel good" — though Payne never mentioned unborn babies in her column. She wrote:

To us, abortion training was something we advocated for in medical school, and actively sought out in our residency training programs. To us, abortion training was exciting, because it meant we were developing the skills necessary to provide women with safe reproductive healthcare. To many of us, the decision to receive training in abortion wasn't "agonizing" at all as a recent corresponding piece inYahoo! Health described. Rather, providing our first MVA [manual vacuum aspiration abortion] was a "feel good procedure," because we had successfully performed an intervention that changed a woman's life for the better!

Bring on a Franco or a Pinochet. This country is irredeemable.

This is truly sickening. My soul is crying.  We have mass murderers literally living amongst us. Ted Bundy's that flaunt their murderous ways.

How long O Lord how long?

Mattock

Yep, pure evil. A priestess of Moloch speaks.

Note well that the issue fundamentally is licentiousness. It started with no demand, or even hope, of self control from her "Christian" parents, and went from there.

QuoteI never experienced unplanned pregnancy because I was fortunate enough to have parents who understood the normalcy of teenage sexuality, and provided me education and opportunities to prevent undesired pregnancy and disease. I could have sex, just like a man could, and go on with my life, with minimal fear of life-changing consequences (i.e. unwanted pregnancy).

An error in the beginning . . .

I must also question that "Good Christian Home" bit.

According to her:

1. People can not be chaste -- especially young people, so ...

2. They will have sex and get pregnant (except in Japan strangely enough  :P ), so ...

3. They must have recourse to abortion on demand without apology because, umm, education, and umm, tedious soul crushing jobs, or something. A baby is the end of your life, or something like that. Oh yeah, and sexual equality with men, because men don't have babies, and, umm, men are bad and need to be taken down a peg.

What it ultimately comes down to is a woman's right to liberty (here meaning the freedom to have consequence free sex), equality (that is between men and women), and fraternity (meaning that we all have to help her attain these goals) are superior to her child's right to live at all. We must all make an order of our values, and the modern West values those things above children, so the children die. Simple.

It used to be that the altar upon which the modern priests and priestesses offered their sacrifices to the above idols looked like this:

Now it looks like this:

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Jman123