President Marcos Consecrates Philippines to the Immaculate Heart

Started by Bonaventure, April 29, 2024, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

This is being shared on social media, and I cannot find any news sources that report on this.

Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has consecrated the Philippines to the Immaculate Heart, using this prayer:

QuoteOur Merciful Mother, we thy children come today, in an act of filial homage of faith, love, and trust, to solemnly consecrate our nation, the Philippines, to thy Immaculate Heart. Take it from our fragile hands into thine own, defend it, and guard it, as thine own property. Make Our Lord Jesus reign, conquer, and rule in it, as King, for outside of Him, there is no salvation. We, thy people, feel a terrible storm raging around us, threatening to disperse and destroy the faithful flock of those who bless thee, because thou art the Mother of Our Lord Jesus. Afflicted, we stretch out our suppliant hands towards the Divine Son, as we cry out, save us, O Lord, for we perish.

Intercede for the Philippines, O our Lady, in this grave hour, when evil winds blow, bringing cries of death against thy Son, and against the civilization founded on His teachings, deceiving minds, perverting hearts, and lighting the fires of hatred and revolution in the word. Help of Christians, pray for us.

Intercede for the Philippines, our Lady, in this troubled hour, when the unclean waves of an open immorality, which has even lost the notion of sin, exalt the rehabilitation of the flesh, in the face of the very cross of thy Divine Son, threatening to choke in this world the lily of virtue, nourished by the Eucharistic blood of Jesus Christ, Virgin, most powerful, pray for us.

Interceded for the Philippines our Lady, in this hour of passions and doubts, when even the good run the risk of being lost. Unite all the Filipino people around thy Divine Son, in the love of the Church, and also in the civilization of virtue, and respect for order and fraternal charity. Queen of Peace, pray for us.

Remember finally, heavenly patroness of the Philippines, our nation, Pueblo amante de Maria, whose people love thee, and who are beloved to thee. We run to thee, oh Mother of Mercy, Virgen de Guadalupe, save and protect the Philippines, by giving it to our Merciful Lord, Jesus Christ, King of Mercy, in Whom, it will find truth, life, and peace.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, please pray for us.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zLuZNdS9quA&si=OTHj2HWWACaTdeyR
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

diaduit

Amazing. 
This is how my thought process went with my first coffee this morning...saying 9 Hail Marys on a Tuesday before noon in honour of St Anne....thinking how the blind boy found her tomb centuries ago and there was a lit lamp in the tomb....those were mind blowing miracles, pity we don't see miracles like those these days...God we need amazing miracles..... click on this op.... wonderful.
God is great.