Nuns Banned

Started by poche, December 27, 2012, 12:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poche

Two longtime Madison nuns who lead an interfaith spirituality center have been banned by Madison Catholic Bishop Robert Morlino from holding workshops or providing spiritual direction or guidance at any Catholic churches in the diocese.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/bishop-robert-morlino-cracks-down-on-madison-nuns-for-espousing/article_37f434d0-4325-11e2-a826-001a4bcf887a.html

tmw89

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Now if only he'd chuck the NO rites as well  ;D
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Lyubov

I'm surprised that anything actually happened to them.
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Kaesekopf

Bishop Morlino is probably the best diocesan bishop we have in the Church right now. 

He's told his seminarians that they should know the TLM before they are ordained.

And he's only 66!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

poche

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 27, 2012, 12:22:44 AM
Bishop Morlino is probably the best diocesan bishop we have in the Church right now. 

He's told his seminarians that they should know the TLM before they are ordained.

And he's only 66!
I like how you said "And he's only 66."
:)

Kaesekopf

Quote from: poche on December 28, 2012, 11:00:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 27, 2012, 12:22:44 AM

And he's only 66!
I like how you said "And he's only 66."
:)

Well, he's got 9 years until retirement.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.