Study Proves Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier

Started by Habitual_Ritual, May 05, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

attiret

Hab Rit, this study was based on answers to a survey completed by the mothers of 666 homeschooled children. Can we be sure that Satan hasn't influenced the results in some manner?!

PerEvangelicaDicta

I share your suspicion about that number.  Freemasons and other occultists hold certain numbers dear. 

Regardless, a family member (child) is unvaccinated.  Anecdotal, I know, but she is the healthiest child I've met in many years, with way above average intelligence, and an eidetic memory.
Best of all, a baptized Catholic with good parents  :cheeseheadbeer:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Greg

I'd expect them to be as healthy at least.  Until they catch the thing they have not been vaccinated against.

Which is not very likely since most people are vaccinated.

But how is healthy defined?

Plenty of elite athletes are susceptible to colds and other illnesses and get them more regularly that normal people because of their low body fat and stressed immune system due to their heavy training.  Are they less healthy?  Despite being able to run a sub 5:00min mile?

I think most people would consider Olympic athletes the pinnacle of health.  Depending on your perspective you may disagree with that.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Clare

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2017, 03:09:17 AM
Plenty of elite athletes are susceptible to colds and other illnesses and get them more regularly that normal people because of their low body fat and stressed immune system due to their heavy training.  Are they less healthy?  Despite being able to run a sub 5:00min mile?

I think most people would consider Olympic athletes the pinnacle of health.  Depending on your perspective you may disagree with that.
They've probably been vaccinated though! The real test would be to compare vaccinated with unvaccinated athletes.
Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

kayla_veronica

I hope this leads to more (and bigger) studies.

Greg -- the study didn't weigh whether they got a lot of colds or not. They measured things like allergies, eczema, autism, learning disabilities, etc.
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Habitual_Ritual

The study also recorded numbers who went on to acquire the diseases in question, whether vaccinated or not. Those already vaccinated for pneumonia had higher rates for catching the disease

Remarkably this is one of the first studies comparing vaccinated against not. Why the wait? You think Big Pharma would have been chomping at the bit to to prove their products work.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

But how is healthy defined?

Blood work. You get tested for all manner of pathogens and markers for illness. I changed Docs last summer. I was told I was the healthiest person in the clinic after getting over 100 blood results back. I have had very very few vaccines in my life. Maybe 2 or 3. Vaccines leave all kinds of markers and detritus behind.

Habitual_Ritual

http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/vaccinated-vs.-unvaccinated-guess-who-is-sicker?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
QuoteSomething is wrong with America's children. They are sick – allergic, asthmatic, anxious, autoimmune, autistic, hyperactive, distracted and learning disabled. Thirty-two million American children – a full 43% of them – suffer from at least one of 20 chronic illnesses not including obesity. Across the board, once rare pediatric disorders from autism and ADD to Type 1 diabetes and Tourette's syndrome are soaring, though few studies pool the data. Compared to their parents, children today are four times more likely to have a chronic illness. And while their grandparents might never have swallowed a pill as children, the current generation of kids is a pharmaceutical sales rep's dream come true: More than one million American children under five years old takes a psychiatric drug. More than 8.3 million kids under 17 have consumed psychiatric drugs, and in any given month one in four is taking at least one prescription drug for something.

JubilateDeo

QuoteA pilot study of 666 homeschooled six to 12-year-olds from four American states published on April 27th in the Journal of Translational Sciences, compared 261 unvaccinated children with 405 partially or fully vaccinated children, and assessed their overall health based on their mothers' reports of vaccinations and physician-diagnosed illnesses. What it found about increases in immune-mediated diseases like allergies and neurodevelopmental diseases including autism, should make all parents think twice before they ever vaccinate again:

"Journal of Translational Science?"  Never heard of it. 

DominusTecum

Anybody who continues to deny the damaging effects of vaccination is either a moron or ill-willed, likely both.

I was never vaccinated. It's rape by needle. Having your children vaccinated is no different from pimping them out to pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.

kayla_veronica

Quote from: DominusTecum on May 06, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
Anybody who continues to deny the damaging effects of vaccination is either a moron or ill-willed, likely both.

I was never vaccinated. It's rape by needle. Having your children vaccinated is no different from pimping them out to pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.

Woah, that's harsh.
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Heinrich

Quote from: kayla_veronica on May 06, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Woah, that's harsh.

Sure is. Quite an outlandish comparison.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

JubilateDeo

Wow.  You know, I moderate an online community for moms and I've seen a ton of vaccine debates that turn into online barfights.  I've seen people lodge all kinds of insults in the direction of their anti-vax or pro-vax enemies.  But this one really takes the cake.  I think it might be the rudest comment I've ever seen someone make in a vaccine barfight.  And that's really saying something!

DominusTecum

Child rape and child vaccination both involve forced penetration of an underage victim without consent. What's the difference?