___

Thank you Lord for Loving me
and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

153. God's place

John the Baptist declares the reality of who Jesus is. He is inspired:

"Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world." John, chapter 1, verse 29

If there's anything the world should remember about Jesus, it's that he cleanses us from sin. Especially the sin of wanting to take his place. To understand Jesus "the Lamb of God" let's develop a sincere relationship with him, observe him and listen to him. We will be stunned by him. May we take the place that is ours. It's a privilege!

We know how hard it is to keep a promise. It's better not to make a promise, because it's quite possible that we cannot hold it. But Jesus fulfills what he promises:

"This is the promise that he made us: eternal life." 1 John, chapter 2, verse 25

Is there a better friend than being with Jesus? To remain with Jesus and to follow him is to guarantee ourselves freedom, to offer ourselves a better life, a more confident and well-adjusted life. For if we have Jesus as a friend, we will be better equipped to face the difficulties and the more difficult moments. With him, we are already in a journey to eternal life.

Book: The heart's mission

Normand Thomas
God says : I Love you
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

154. Jesus, our master

After choosing Jesus as a friend, we have the opportunity to welcome him as a teacher. It's difficult to trust God with everything we hear, what they suggest in the world, but it's up to us to create a relationship with him. Let's verify by ourselves and with competent people, verify who God really is. Let's not rely on half-measures, half-words, half-explanations. We want to know the true Jesus.

He's always present and waiting for us to place our trust in him.

God is Love and a Master who is Love is the best Master who exists.

A prophecy:

"'Make straight the way of the Lord,' as Isaiah the prophet said". John, chapter 1, verse 23

Let's find all the means to create a bridge between us and Jesus. Let's enter our heart and constantly search for our master. He always lets himself be found, and especially in the good, the right, the beautiful, the true and the real, that we live and observe in people.

Let's find some time to find Jesus. Let's learn to be patient with ourselves, because we often block the way. Let's learn to free the surface of the bridge, to better see on the other side. Let's free the course so that we can quickly reach the shore where Jesus is standing. The sooner we find him, the more we will improve the quality of our lives. Jesus is already here. Let's find him, he's easily found.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

155. God is not present

Here's a testimony of people who have allowed the Lord to establish himself in their lives. People flourish, they enter a new life, in the eternal promise. Even the unfortunate will live in joy:
"The deaf shall hear the words of the book; And out of gloom and darkness, the eyes of the blind shall see. The lowly will ever find joy in the Lord, and the poor rejoice in the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah, chapter 29, verses 18 to 19
But what are we watching today? Faced with so much misery in the world, did the world understand Isaiah's prophecy? We could conclude that God is not as present as we would like.

But it's the people who are turning their backs for many reasons. In reality, God is more than present, but there are people in the world who don't let him open their hearts. They block the passage between them and God. Then, they try to block the passage of those who believe. They think and try to manage the world at their convenience.

There are some who are nevertheless interested. The deaf hear the Word. The blind see God, they receive the Eucharist too. The humble ones recognize themselves in God, they rejoice. The unhappy exult immediately while they meet him and listen to his Word.

May hearts open up to the presence of the Lord and we will witness more and more small and less small miracles. There are so many people who need to hear that God is with us and that he offers us his Love, that he Loves us.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

156. Faith in Jesus

Have we discovered God's Love in our hearts? Isn't it the best way to help our neighbour to let God simply pass through our heart, to ignite it? Jesus will guide us and show us what we are called to become:
"Here comes with power the Lord God, who rules by his strong arm; here is his reward with him, his recompense before him. Like a shepherd he feeds his flock; in his arms he gathers the lambs, carrying them in his bosom, and leading the ewes with care." Isaiah, chapter 40, verses 10 to 11

How comforting! The Lord illuminates his servants. The people who enter the service of the Lord are the people who have accepted him in their hearts and in their lives.

With two blind men, Jesus makes them discover that faith in him is the solution to their discomfort:
"'Let it be done for you according to your faith.' And their eyes were opened." Matthew, chapter 9, verses 29 to 30

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

157. Behold Mary

Mary and all the saints help us to stay on the road of faith through their experience. Jesus offers us to behold Mary as our Mother. Let's recognize her as Mother of God:
"Standing by the cross of Jesus was his mother and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, 'Woman, behold, your son.' Then he said to the disciple, 'Behold, your mother.' And from that hour the disciple took her into his home." John, chapter 19, verses 25 to 27
Jesus's message is also for us, "Woman, behold, your son". As Jesus introduces Mary to John, we are also Mary's children. John wasn't forced by Jesus to welcome Mary home.

Let's read the Catechism of the Catholic Church which is a simple and practical prayer. Let's just read the important points about Mary, what the Church believes and teaches about the Mother of Jesus in numbers 963 to 975. Let's meditate especially number 971, why we pray with Mary, why she helps us in the mission:
"'All generations will call me blessed'(Lk 1:48): 'The Church's devotion to the Blessed Virgin is intrinsic to Christian worship.' (MC 56). The Church rightly honours" the Blessed Virgin with special devotion.
From the most ancient times the Blessed Virgin has been honoured with the title of 'Mother of God,' to whose protection the faithful fly in all their dangers and needs... (...).

This very special devotion ... differs essentially from the adoration which is given to the incarnate Word and equally to the Father and the Holy Spirit, and greatly fosters this adoration. LG 66); The liturgical feasts dedicated to the Mother of God (see SC 103) and Marian prayer, such as the rosary, an 'epitome of the whole Gospel', express this devotion to the Virgin Mary." (cf MC 42.) http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P2C.HTM

The worship given to Mary is different from that reserved to the Trinity. But it's essential. We worship the Trinity, but we pray with Mary. Mary adores and prays the Trinity with us. She is for us an example of faith and life with Jesus.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

158. Mary accepted God

The Marian worship is at the service of the Trinity and for the people. The recognition of Mary's grace in our world and especially her relationship to Jesus should lead us to cry out with joy, to accept God as she did and then to do the will of the Trinity.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you (Message of the Angel Gabriel),
blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. (Her cousin Elizabeth)
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death (It is our request to Mary that she helps us and pray to Jesus with us, so that we persevere in faith following her Son and that we may enter the promised eternal life, in the Heart of God).
Amen.

We worship Jesus in Mary's belly.
Let's notice that all christians are asked by someone to pray for them. It's mutual help and it's a service of charity to pray for all. That's what we're asking of Mary too. Mary, pray with us. Mary prays for us. She prays that we turn to Jesus.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

159. God's will

Jesus introduces himself into our world to live his mission:
"I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me." John, chapter 6, verse 38

Jesus came to our world with the mission to make known to us the Father and the Holy Spirit. He came to do exactly what God proposed to humans in the Old Testament; to console, to heal, to recover, to save, to Love. He kept nothing for himself and offered his life for us. Jesus serves us:
"This is the will of the one who sent me, that I should not lose anything of what he gave me, but that I should raise it (on) the last day." John, chapter 6, verse 39

The Father's will is that all those who adhere to the message of Jesus Christ, become disciples of God and never be separated from the Trinity.

The mission is those who are meditating to let Jesus pass in their hearts and to consider what Jesus is transforming in them. They let themselves be taught by him to make sure they will be true disciples on the road of faith. The experience of faith is discovered in the heart.

To believe in Jesus, to know him and to resurrect with him, is the surest way. Jesus wants us to receive his teachings. He leads us to salvation and he wants to entrust in us, initiate us, then reveal his mission.

Book: Watch with faith
Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

___