Author Topic: NewsflashCatholics Send a Message to Pope Francis - "Be Prepared, We Won't Obey  (Read 250 times)

Online Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
Here's the rub. If you believe that Francis is the Pope, you must obey. The only way that you can legitimately disobey Francis is if he is not the Pope. Edit: I accidentally typed "can't".
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 06:30:00 PM by GiftOfGod »

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
I can rationally defend in good conscience why I doubt every command, suggestion, writ or opinion he makes.

That gives me all the legitimacy I need.  If I get to my particular judgement and find God wanted me to obey an idol worshipping, faggot promoting, pro-abortion modernist then I will ask why (just to make sure God is not pulling my leg) and be ready to burn in Hell.

I think that is very unlikely though.  I am sure as one can be it won't happen.   It would make God more capricious than Bergoglio.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:41:15 PM by MaximGun »

The following users thanked this post: Frank, Charlemagne, Prayerful, Melkor

Online Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
I can rationally defend in good conscience why I doubt every command, suggestion, writ or opinion he makes.

That gives me all the legitimacy I need.  If I get to my particular judgement and find God wanted me to obey an idol worshipping, faggot promoting, pro-abortion modernist then I will ask why and be ready to burn in Hell.

I think that is very unlikely though.  I am sure as one can be it won't happen.   It would make God more capricious than Bergoglio.

.....................................+1
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Frank and myself don't want to be in "Heaven" with pro-abort sodomites singing trite songs.

Put me in Hell please with Adolf Hitler, Marcel Lefebvre and the cop who "killed" George Floyd.  All the odd-bods that the Modernists have decided are worthy of burning in a Hell they theorize is empty.

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Wachtmeister
After I saw that  :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: painting of Judas the Argentinian dares to exhibit behind his desk, something shut down and went dead in me.  IMO only a devil worshiper would paint it, and only a demon possessed person would hang it.  He and his minions created an Anti-Lent, Anti-Easter, and Anti-Pentecost. 
St. Peter Damien pray for us.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Prayerful

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• Korporal
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
  • Religion: Catholic
Here's the rub. If you believe that Francis is the Pope, you must obey. The only way that you can't legitimately disobey Francis is if he is not the Pope.

false

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
Here's the rub. If you believe that Francis is the Pope, you must obey. The only way that you can't legitimately disobey Francis is if he is not the Pope.

Another variety of that ultramontanism tripe.

Abraham obeyed God first before obeying his conscience.

The same here. You obey God first before you obey an immoral man who despoils the human race of its rightful dignity.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:37:27 PM by King Wenceslas »

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, MaximGun

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
Popes of the past might at times excommunicate those who frustrated their territorial ambitions, and this excommunication and interdict would hardly seem legitimate. A Pope cannot bind someone to sin or do such as to ruin their chances of salvation by forbidding the true Mass. A doubtful law does not bind. Ever other thing leaving the foul mouth of Francis is doubtful.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.