Author Topic: Biden is calling for booster shots already!  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
Re: Biden is calling for booster shots already!
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2021, 03:07:36 AM »

Do you think the person above you suggests that the jab directly caused swelling?  Ridiculous.  The jab caused CHF (which the patient had no history of), and that in turn caused swelling.

That is indeed what I meant; perhaps my post was not clear.

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2021, 04:17:03 AM »
Say what you may but a shipping container has showed up on the drive way pad in the back of the local mortuary in the last month with an emergency diesel generator showing up in the last week. Very unusual. Most likely taking care of the overflow of bodies.

Increased deaths will probably be covered up by the elites until it gets so obvious that they can't cover it up anymore. That is when the poop hits the fan.

Live by the jab, die by the jab.

Why not go and ask them?  Then you would not need to speculate.  Simple enough to ask and get hard figures as to the extra workload.

They might be refurbishing their old building.  You won't know unless you ask them.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:34:52 AM by MaximGun »

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2021, 04:27:42 AM »
Say what you may but a shipping container has showed up on the drive way pad in the back of the local mortuary in the last month with an emergency diesel generator showing up in the last week. Very unusual. Most likely taking care of the overflow of bodies.

Increased deaths will probably be covered up by the elites until it gets so obvious that they can't cover it up anymore. That is when the poop hits the fan.

Oh come on. This is like QAnon's "two more weeks".

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2021, 08:36:42 AM »

Why not go and ask them?  Then you would not need to speculate.  Simple enough to ask and get hard figures as to the extra workload.

They might be refurbishing their old building.  You won't know unless you ask them.

How about this for clickbait:  ;D
Secret Holocaust: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

Is it possible that hospitals are systematically murdering people and secretly disposing of their bodies in order to cover up massive covid vaccine deaths?

This would explain the global worker shortage, and it would also explain why financial institutions are buying up so many single family homes across America, in order to prop up the market and avoid a housing supply glut with so many people dying.

If you look at the worker shortage across our economy, it seems like millions of people have vanished. Are they victims of deadly covid vaccines?
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2021, 09:03:54 AM »
I just came across a very well explained motive for the whole Corona Scamdemic.

It is so good it deserves its own thread.

James 03 please read and comment and anyone else who knows economic theory.

http://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

The following users thanked this post: Frank, Lynne, Christe Eleison, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2021, 09:26:14 AM »
Very interesting. I will circulate it to my refuser group.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2021, 03:46:20 PM »
I just came across a very well explained motive for the whole Corona Scamdemic.

It is so good it deserves its own thread.

James 03 please read and comment and anyone else who knows economic theory.

http://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

Karl Marx is used as an authority eleven times in that article, which constantly bashes capitalism. And the author is a "professor of Critical Theory". Need I explain what Critical Theory is?

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2021, 04:37:20 AM »
Well capitalism is failing, in the sense that all the wealth is pooling at the top 1% in a class of multi-billionaires.  Because they can change laws and hire lawyers to avoid taxes off shore and get interest on their capital and ground level investment opportunities that the rest of us cannot. They can also get their businesses tax payer funded and tax credits for innovation, which is often nonsense.  They can dominate in marketing, and shut their competition down through regulations which are much more burdensome on smaller businesses than bigger ones.

Large companies simply acquire their competitors.

YouTube is now so dominant it controls free speech.  How do you boycott YouTube and stay informed?

Inherited wealth is growing enormously and young people struggle now to buy homes and start families.

You can't argue "real capitalism has not been tried" or it is crony capitalism, because that is the same stupid argument that communists use.  What has been tried as Capitalism appears to be turning off the younger generation.

America was successful because Europeans found a huge unexploited land mass.  200 years ago they were giving parcels of virgin land away.  It is difficult to not generate wealth when you have free resources and a low population density.

But the entire world now is owned.   And now a billion Chinese and a billion Indians want the same oil, gas and iron ore you do and for 2 more decades will work for far less money.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 07:07:58 AM by MaximGun »

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Christe Eleison, Melkor

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2021, 04:54:55 AM »
You make some good points.

How do you boycott YouTube and stay informed?
BitchUte.com (not that I boycott YouTube).

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Christe Eleison, Melkor

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2021, 07:16:03 AM »
This is a good talk.  Last quarter of the video touches on the root of the problem.  No system can not become corrupted without truth.

With truth and Christ either system would work.  Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos would build churches, schools, hospitals and libraries.  Not try to be mini messiahs themselves.

Was listening just now whilst decorating.  Then discovered lumps in the paint.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Christe Eleison

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2021, 07:19:16 AM »
Karen Croake Heisler: 67-year-old former Notre Dame professor says “damn the unvaccinated,” dead 12 days after third Pfizer mRNA injection

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/22/karen-croake-heisler-67-year-old-former-notre-dame-professor-says-damn-the-unvaccinated-dead-12-days-after-third-pfizer-mrna-injection/

(favourite comment from above article)
So a literal Karen Croake-d.
I just don’t see myself losing any sleep over this one.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 08:48:40 AM by clau clau »
Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 -
 me (inspired by Dr Seuss) see: https://seuss.fandom.com/wiki/Thing_One_and_Thing_Two

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, queen.saints, Christe Eleison, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Christina_S

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Sub tuum praesidium
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2021, 10:30:22 AM »
Karen Croake Heisler: 67-year-old former Notre Dame professor says “damn the unvaccinated,” dead 12 days after third Pfizer mRNA injection

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/22/karen-croake-heisler-67-year-old-former-notre-dame-professor-says-damn-the-unvaccinated-dead-12-days-after-third-pfizer-mrna-injection/

(favourite comment from above article)
So a literal Karen Croake-d.
I just don’t see myself losing any sleep over this one.

Have I mentioned lately that I love Divine Justice?
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband!
Latest posts: - The Woman Is the Heart of the Home
- A Brief History of Residential Schools
- The Foolish Communicant

https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/

The following users thanked this post: queen.saints, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2021, 10:49:24 AM »
Well capitalism is failing, in the sense that all the wealth is pooling at the top 1% in a class of multi-billionaires.  Because they can change laws and hire lawyers to avoid taxes off shore and get interest on their capital and ground level investment opportunities that the rest of us cannot. They can also get their businesses tax payer funded and tax credits for innovation, which is often nonsense.  They can dominate in marketing, and shut their competition down through regulations which are much more burdensome on smaller businesses than bigger ones.
What you describe is called Fascism or syndicalism. 

You can't argue "real capitalism has not been tried"
  You haven't proved otherwise.

Being intellectually honest, I'm not Laissez Faire and support busting up monopolies, a Catholic local labor movement, and import duties.  Inside of that framework, free competition with only local regulations.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Lynne

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• Korporal
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2021, 10:51:31 AM »
Being intellectually honest, I'm not Laissez Faire and support busting up monopolies, a Catholic local labor movement, and import duties.  Inside of that framework, free competition with only local regulations.

This is the only form of capitalism that can ever work.  Laissez Faire is the act of rolling out the red carpet for capital to become more powerful than government.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
Fabio Vighi is Professor of Critical Theory and Italian at Cardiff University, UK. His recent work includes Critical Theory and the Crisis of Contemporary Capitalism

"Critical Theory" was developed by the jewish Frankfurt School to destroy Christian society (and succeeded spectacularly).  The jewish Frankfurt school was started by Grygory Lukacs, a member of the jewish government during the Hungarian Revolution circa 1920.  A government that went around butchering Catholics in Hungary until the Rumanians stepped in.  Lukacs fled to Germany.

Fabio is our blood enemy.  If there is an uprising in the UK, hopefully he'll be lynched.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"