St Mary's - A Rebuttal of CM

Started by Kathleen, May 25, 2020, 12:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth.2

At first glance, it looks like his online pseudonym 'Judas Project' is just that.   
Christ have mercy on us.

Traditionallyruralmom

Quote from: The Theosist on August 22, 2020, 12:59:51 AM
What contradiction? He explicitly states the priests were aware of his proclivities through the confessional.

The priest in the confessional may very well have been a different priest than was his spiritual director.  So, due to the seal of the confessional, if he never spoke to his spiritual director about these things, his spiritual director would never have known. 

I feel so sorry for his mama.  Leaving the priesthood for sodomy is bad enough, but then to go public for all the world to see in the enthusiastic way he has....  Her poor heart must be crushed.   He says on his FB page pinned post that if he helps even one person, then he is satisfied.  Sorry Father, you gave up any true and real way of helping anyone when you gave up the fight and gave into temptation and sin and left your vocation as a priest to follow the world the flesh and the devil.  Now you will be leading more souls to hell with you, under the specious pretext of "helping"
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

lauermar

Update:  Lifesite news was asked by Voris and company to investigate abuse at SSPX. And so they applied due diligence and found deficiencies in CMTV's reporting. That's not what Voris wanted so he promptly put them on his black list along with all the other Catholic bloggers he's been trashing over the years who once called him a friend but don't see things his way: Louie Verecchio, Michael Matt, etc. It was only a matter of time before they got to Lifesite.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-sspx-church-militant-and-lifesite-a-response?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

christulsa

There will be a day of reckoning.  Defamation lawsuits bankrupting CM, Voris, and Niles, hopefully.  They would be wise to retract and apologize if they want to protect their livelihoods. 

Santantonio

I stopped listening to CM years ago.. and I've bounced around with The Remnant and Taylor Marshall, but lately, I've come to question their true motives. Less so with Michael Matt, although I disagree with some of his conclusions, he is genuine. It's TM that I've started to get worried about lately. Call it an off-feeling. His following has become too large. He is too inclined to seek support from his band of, dare I say, "followers".. something is going on with his own obsessions, political involvement, and personality cult that I don't like, or find to be authentically Catholic anymore. Is anyone else starting to get uncomfortable with TM ?

Concerning Voris, he's gone too far. It's been this way for years. Nothing can be said better than what EMJ has said about CM.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=e+michael+jones+michael+voris&t=ffsb&ia=web

christulsa

Quote from: Santantonio on December 06, 2020, 09:21:49 AM
I stopped listening to CM years ago.. and I've bounced around with The Remnant and Taylor Marshall, but lately, I've come to question their true motives. Less so with Michael Matt, although I disagree with some of his conclusions, he is genuine. It's TM that I've started to get worried about lately. Call it an off-feeling. His following has become too large. He is too inclined to seek support from his band of, dare I say, "followers".. something is going on with his own obsessions, political involvement, and personality cult that I don't like, or find to be authentically Catholic anymore. Is anyone else starting to get uncomfortable with TM ?

Concerning Voris, he's gone too far. It's been this way for years. Nothing can be said better than what EMJ has said about CM.

I've had the same concerns about TM.  Made that same argument in a a thread here a few months back, in particular with Greg who defended him at the time, before TM shadow-banned Greg's comments, then ironically Greg started a thread against TM.  No layman professional Catholic should have that kind of online flock.  These "celebrities" end up self-destructing or being outed for scandal, eventually (think Corapi).

Santantonio

Quote from: christulsa on December 06, 2020, 10:18:20 AM
Quote from: Santantonio on December 06, 2020, 09:21:49 AM

I've had the same concerns about TM.  Made that same argument in a a thread here a few months back, in particular with Greg who defended him at the time, before TM shadow-banned Greg's comments, then ironically Greg started a thread against TM.  No layman professional Catholic should have that kind of online flock.  These "celebrities" end up self-destructing or being outed for scandal, eventually (think Corapi).

I'm glad to hear you, and likely others, are starting to question TM and his emergence as a major player.
just something to keep an eye on.

Prayerful

Quote from: christulsa on December 05, 2020, 02:12:14 PM
There will be a day of reckoning.  Defamation lawsuits bankrupting CM, Voris, and Niles, hopefully.  They would be wise to retract and apologize if they want to protect their livelihoods.

Mrs Niles will have to go back to her husband and children. Gary, winner of five Emmy Awards, can never be that. I doubt a lot of the earlier CM material. Cardinal Bernardin was too friendly to sodomite priests, but what CM write never extended the evidence beyond Malachi Martin's hints and claims of a secret archive implicating him at a black mass 'celebrated' by his then bishop. Too much of their work are things which are plausible or just possible, but there seems no effort to bring proof beyond balance of probabilities.

TM seems alright, but Infiltration had severe weaknesses. The sourcing on St Gallen was poor, rolling in everything alleged to have happened around there into a Modernist conspiracy, where the the Ostpolitik of Paul VI was given too little space. The result of this was a concordat subordinating the Czechoslovak Church to the Communist state. Decades of Bergoglian bishops before Bergoglio resulted in one of the most atheistic countries on earth. Yet too output orientated.

I like the Remnant, but like TM, there has been an excessive focus on POTUS, which is important, but salvation is more important.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth.2

I am grateful Bishop Athanasius Schneider issued his charitable correction to Christine Niles' St. Marys Kansas witch-hunt. 

Sadly she is not yet humbled.

Prayerful

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on December 07, 2020, 04:54:19 PM
I am grateful Bishop Athanasius Schneider issued his charitable correction to Christine Niles' St. Marys Kansas witch-hunt. 

Or Louise Sorbonne as she now identifies as.  ;D
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth.2

Bumping this because Mary Anne Krietzer, of Les Femmes Blog has linked this thread in her ongoing investigation of Church Militant and their yellow journalism smears against SSPX.

I am so grateful to Mary Ann for investigating this.  I'm still praying for justice regarding the attacks on Fr. Novak and Saint Marys Kansas in general. 

:grouphug:

King Wenceslas

Father Rizzo: A very good priest. He said mass as a member of FSSP for a short while for us. He also said the funeral mass for my mother in California. Stared down the NOites who wanted communion in the hand. He didn't budge.

He confirmed to my face, when questioned about it, the incident with Fr. Angles and Nazism:

Quote"All of a sudden, without any provocation whatsoever, he got up and went over to his bookshelf. He pulled out this huge book with the title The Life of Adolf Hitler and a big picture of Hitler on the cover giving his salute. He put it on the bridge of his nose, the same way the sub-deacon holds up the Book of the Gospels at a solemn High Mass. He walked around the coffee table in his apartment, making the noise of a thurible (ching, ching, ching, ching). After he sat down, he says: 'Well, Rizzo, what do you think of that? Isn't this great?' He was laughing quite devilishly. He then asked, 'What else do you want to talk about?'"

Satan is everywhere these days. Look first to Christ in this day and age and then judge all through his eyes.

Prayerful

Quote from: Traditionallyruralmom on August 22, 2020, 06:59:36 AM
I am very sad to hear about Fr Palmquist.  Wow, his facebook page is a rabbit hole.  Its really disappointing that he was able to be ordained so recently.  If he was as open with his spiritual director and all those that formed him as he says he was, that is very alarming. It is very alarming how such a troubled young man could make it through SSPX seminary.  Wow, need to go have some coffee....

Fr Palmquist, in case it hasn't been mentioned, found CM to be an exploitative crew. He had nothing that negative to say about the SSPX, which disappointed Mrs Niles. Palmquist thought it was probably unwise for him to be a priest and a homosexual, which is far better than Bishop Zanchetta and other known homosexuals in the curia. It is sad.

lauermar

I stopped following TM because of Infiltration and the way it was written.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

lauermar

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on December 07, 2020, 04:54:19 PM

Even worse, CMTV published a follow-up article against Bishop Schneider which accused him of being a liar. They used to admire the bishop and quote him often. All the poor bishop did to get on their black list, like other former friends of CMTV, was question the fairness of CMTV reporting. They have lost many followers and supporters over the years. At the rate they're going, soon CMTV will have accused the entire Catholic community of lying except themselves, and they are masters at it. They will have to start their own church, a different style of Sedevacantism.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/a-response-to-bp-athanasius-schneider-on-the-sspx