Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catholicmama

please add me to the women's only sub forum

Carleendiane

Quote from: catholicmama on September 18, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

Looking forward to having you in the garden, mama.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lumen Christi

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: catholicmama on September 18, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

Post some more and I can add you in!  :)

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Lumen Christi

Sophia3

Kaesekopf

PerEvangelicaDicta

Hi Kaes!  Happy blessed weekend.
I never knew the protocol for being a member of the MG subforum, duh.  Here it is, as simple as finding this thread and asking permission.  May I, please?
(Reminded me of Dorothy having the ability to return home at any time, unbeknownst to her...)
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Lynne

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on January 20, 2018, 01:49:28 PM
I never knew the protocol for being a member of the MG subforum, duh.  Here it is, as simple as finding this thread and asking permission.  May I, please?
(Reminded me of Dorothy having the ability to return home at any time, unbeknownst to her...)

There's no place like home <tap>...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Oh, sweet Per, I had no idea you were looking for a way in!!! Come join our female forum.I can Hardly believe I made it in, when I did, when you had to wait. I am such a schmuck, but I found my way in, shortly after joining. Can not hardly fathom you taking so long. We have been waiting, my Per.  Glad you found your way!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on January 20, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Added!

PerEvangelicaDicta

Oh thank you, Kaes!

I'm in, CD, I'm in!!!!
:-*
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on January 22, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
Oh thank you, Kaes!

I'm in, CD, I'm in!!!!
:-*

Oh, Per,  :grouphug: the garden is looking even more lovely now! A new flower!!!!!

Philomena