Enjoy the show

Started by james03, November 15, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

https://blog.independent.org/2019/11/06/gov-newsom-appoints-energy-czar-ana-matosantos-to-completely-transform-pge/

QuoteOn Friday, Gov. Newsom provided the answer when he named his cabinet secretary Ana Matosantos the new "Energy Czar." Gov. Newsom is on record that his cabinet secretary is a "genius" and Capitol Weekly explains that Matosantos "makes the trains run on time." But can the Energy Czar Ana transform Pacific Gas and Electric, and by implication, the state's entire energy system?

A Puerto Rico native from a wealthy family, Matosantos earned a BA in political science and feminist studies from Stanford.

At this point in order to enjoy the decline you have to learn to enjoy the show.

The sick part is how closely we are following Atlas Shrugged.  So little Ana, the female Puerto Rican feminist studies grad is going to run one of the most complicated natural gas and electrical distribution systems in the world.  Seriously you have to learn to appreciate the humor in this.  And start planning to go off-grid, because the libtards will completely destroy this country.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

james03

Here you go.  This thing is now in charge of your natural gas and electricity.  A vibrant, amazing woman of color (I guess) from Puerto Rico, who also happens to like women by the looks of it.

Warning: You may need eye bleach.

All I can say is: Enjoy the Show!
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Gardener

Doesn't Matosantos mean something like, "I kill Saints"?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

That's one tough lookn fella!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Kreuzritter

Miriam_M

King Wenceslas

Will give to California what Maduro has given to Venezuela. Get ready for a lot of dark nights in a one party state.

Miriam_M

Quote from: King Wenceslas on November 18, 2019, 08:48:50 PM

Will give to California what Maduro has given to Venezuela. Get ready for a lot of dark nights in a one party state.

Already been a lot of those, but due to an incompetent power company.

Prayerful

Quote from: james03 on November 15, 2019, 11:59:16 PM
Here you go.  This thing is now in charge of your natural gas and electricity.  A vibrant, amazing woman of color (I guess) from Puerto Rico, who also happens to like women by the looks of it.

Warning: You may need eye bleach.

All I can say is: Enjoy the Show!

Who's that burly man?
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Lynne on November 16, 2019, 05:31:20 AM
She's got peach fuzz!

Not that I approve as I shave every morning, but I have heard it's "No Shave November". So that may explain the hairs on her chinny-chin-chin.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.