Trump: March 4 Inauguration

Started by Heinrich, February 14, 2021, 12:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

1 – T??m? just won – follow up
As was sent to me Friday Feb 12, 2021  We will know in the next week or so For sure there will be nothing to research anywhere until he starts the EBS.
This is what I received
T??m? had the military monitor the ???ct?on in real time and T??m? is laughing because he let the swamp hang themselves.
TWEET:  SeaCHad   02/08/21 (Mon) 21:39:31
QUOTE:  Insider here.  I just thought everyone should know that Donald T??m? won the presidential ???ct?on and will be beginning his second term in just two weeks.  The elites tried to steal it but they have already lost the ???ct?on in secret military tribunals that reviewed the evidence.  The ???ct?on has been reversed and now our people are simply getting everything ready to suppress Antifa riots, which is why we have to wait two weeks to take office.  We did it.  We won. America won.  MAGA.  Two. More. Weeks.
February 12, 2021
The CEO of Disney stepped down
The CEO of Microsoft stepped down.
The CEO of Hulu stepped down.
The CEO of IBM stepped down.
The CEO of LinkedIn stepped down
The CEO of Uber Eats stepped down.
The CEO of Salesforce & Vlocity stepped down.
The CEO of Ebay stepped down.
The CEO of MGM stepped down.
The CEO of Nestle stepped down
The CEO of Volkswagen stepped down.
The CEO of Mastercard stepped down.
The CEO of Nissan stepped down.
The CEO of Victoria Secret and Bed Bath & Body works stepped down.
The CEO of T Mobile stepped down.
The CEO of Harley Davidson stepped down.
The CEO of Wework stepped down.
The CEO of JUUL stepped down.
The CEO of Tinder/OK Cupid/Hinge stepped down.

2 – T??m?'s Lawyer EXPOSES Dems For Playing Manipulated Videos

I cannot "prove" any of this which informers in high places are releasing
The United States Government Incorporated (US Inc) went bankrupt in 2019... and T??m? killed it ... dead.
The Quantum System was tested in June of 2020 ... when T??m? went to his Whirlpool meeting.
In September 2020, the Quantum Financial System (QFS) was launched WORLD WIDE to upload.
On October 1, 2020, the QFS seized financial control of the Federal Republic United States for America..
On October 1, 2020, the cabal's SWIFT system was taken down.  Ben Fulford ran the test and proved it was gone.
B?d?n is not inside the Wh?te House ... in fact, he was executed.  You are watching a rather bizarre piece of disinformation.
B?d?n is signing his orders in California ... at the Castle Rock Studios... and the impeachment is not in the Capitol.
So ... the the U.S. Corporation is...GONE WITH THE WIND... the US military is using the charade to get the kids out from under the Wh?te House and in many cities and countries during lock downs ... many dead bodies and body parts also.  All of the soldiers who worked in the tunnels will need special counselling when this is over.  Pray for them.  They have seen things beyond human ability to perceive.
So ... even if they do impeach T??m?, it will be invalid, since it is being done under the defunct US Inc.  We will know any day now, but don't expect it on MSM. I think there are many nervous politicians and judiciary now.
All is well, my friend... expect some unexpected... but know all is well.

Source: https://www.cathinfo.com/politics-and-world-leaders/is-this-real/?topicseen

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Not true.  Here's just one tell tale sign:
our people are simply getting everything ready to suppress Antifa riots, which is why we have to wait two weeks to take office.

So they are delaying the OP 2 Weeks due to Antifa?  LOL.

President Emhoff is in charge and ZOG is currently working to tighten their grip on power.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

martin88nyc

No, not happening. Zio monsters are in charge. Q faux clan needs to Q-uit. Sorry but this is reality. Men on white horses won't save the day this time.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Elizabeth.2

Does anybody else wonder if Michael Aquino has anything to do with successful psy-ops lately?

drummerboy

So people aren't going to get delivery while on a date with a girl they met on tinder wearing victoria secret lingerie?  That's all I got from this ;D
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Elizabeth.2

Ah,Doom is wasted on the young, Drummerboy.

Prayerful

Any remaining Q-tards need to give to up drugs.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Prayerful on February 15, 2021, 01:09:38 PM
Does anybody know what's the latest Qanon prediction?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Prayerful

Quote from: martin88nyc on February 15, 2021, 02:12:14 PM

https://qanon.pub/ used to be one of the places stringing boomers along. Another was https://qalerts.app/. Both stopped late year. There's no 'latest.' Why were people so gullible? I suppose they thought there was a hidden depth to zio-Don, which there wasn't.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

diaduit

If the CEO list is true then maybe its a sign for the economic crash and they're getting out on time along with their shares!!

mikemac

Quote from: diaduit on February 16, 2021, 02:04:23 AM
If the CEO list is true then maybe its a sign for the economic crash and they're getting out on time along with their shares!!

If the list is strictly from Qanon then this article shows that some of the MSM follow Qanon.

Partly false claim: The CEOs of these 19 companies stepped down during the Coronavirus outbreak

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-ceos-stepped-down-coronavir/partly-false-claim-the-ceos-of-these-19-companies-stepped-down-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak-idUSKBN21E3IV
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

ralfy

The swamp always wins until basic physics take over.

drummerboy

Quote from: ralfy on February 16, 2021, 10:04:06 PM
The swamp always wins until basic physics take over.

How's THIS for draining the swamp hahaha!!! :o

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x7M48o6V7Q[/yt]
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

MaximGun

Quote from: martin88nyc on February 15, 2021, 02:12:14 PM

Pope Francis will become a Catholic.  He has been converted by Vigano's letters.

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)