To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Ancilla Domini

I was listening to Bob Marley earlier today, though it was in the context of teaching Caribbean culture.  :)

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on September 24, 2013, 10:53:36 PM
I was listening to Bob Marley earlier today, though it was in the context of teaching Caribbean culture.  :)

For what class?

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Bonaventure on September 25, 2013, 12:29:24 AM
Quote from: Ancilla Domini on September 24, 2013, 10:53:36 PM

For what class?

It's actually a course on teaching methodologies. :)

totiusque

"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

piabee

Bonaventure

Ancilla Domini

MilesChristi

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

totiusque

"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

piabee

Stream of the new Sleigh Bells album.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure