Ancient Faith: 2 billion Muslims in the world? Should be a wake up call.

Started by Xavier, December 16, 2019, 01:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

This should be another reminder to us careless modern Christians today that we must evangelize or die; specifically, as some have said, we must kill Islamism, by converting those trapped in that horrible heresy to salvation that comes only by knowledge of Jesus Christ, or we will be killed by it. https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/morningoffering/2016/05/%EF%BB%BFthere-2-billion-muslims-world/

Thoughts on the aritlce?

"Dr. Hammond's doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Cape Town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia, and converted to Christianity in 1977.
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:
Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is only one component and is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components begin to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 3% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a
peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 2%
Australia — Muslim 2.5%
Canada — Muslim 2.8%
Norway — Muslim 2.8%
China — Muslim 2.9%
Italy — Muslim 2.5%

At 3% to 8%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 5%
Germany — Muslim 6.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 7.7%
Spain — Muslim 8%
Thailand — Muslim 7.6%

From 8% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 12%
Philippines — 9%
Sweden — Muslim 8%
Switzerland — Muslim 8.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 8.5%
Trinidad& Tobago — Muslim 10.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 15% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings as well as recent bombings; sexual harassment of non-Muslim females. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 15%
India — Muslim 19.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 18%
Russia — Muslim 21%

After reaching 25%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%"
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

We ought to have prayer Crusades for the extirpation of this heresy in this century and the conversion of millions of Muslims to Christ and the Church every year. Ven. Mary of Agreda, and also Abp. Fulton Sheen, based on the fact that Our Lady chose the town called Fatima in Portugal to appear in (A Christian prince who loved a Muslim, and by the grace of God converted her to the Catholic Faith, named that town after her), have said Our Lady will play a special role in bringing about the end of Islam and the return of Muslims to salvation in Jesus Christ.

"From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' — the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel?. — Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. They are not interested in being assimilated into the culture of
the country they immigrated to. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 2 billion Muslims make up 28% of the world's population. But their
birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century [unless Islam is stopped - Xavier]

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:
The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat"
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Maximilian

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Maximilian on December 16, 2019, 01:25:08 PM
"How do sedevacantists account for the growth of Islam?"
:laugh:
Glad I wasn't sipping on a drink when I read that!
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Xavier on December 16, 2019, 01:01:08 PMIslam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is only one component and is a beard for all of the other components.

So does Christianity.

The opposition between Islam as totalitarian way of life and Christianity as an inherently private choice amicable to secularism is a liberal construct.

QuoteIt is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. They are not interested in being assimilated into the culture of the country they immigrated to. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran.

Although the writer is exaggerating his point for rhetorical purposes - it is well known that the Muslim youth in the west is as influenced by liberalism as any other youth group - trads could learn a thing or two from the Muslims if they wish to thrive amidst their enemies and make a political cause for themselves.

QuoteTo even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

This is just factually incorrect. The typical jab of a polemicist.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Heinrich

I would love to see a gay parade go through one of these muslim enclaves. Really. I would love it so much I would fly to London and watch it with Greg.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Heinrich on December 16, 2019, 05:49:25 PM
I would love to see a gay parade go through one of these muslim enclaves. Really. I would love it so much I would fly to London and watch it with Greg.
That is why it would never happen; they know who they can push around and who they can't .
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Xavier

Quote"How do sedevacantists account for the growth of Islam?"

Haha. A completely different matter. Islamism has been growing and present for 14 centuries. It's continuing to do that.

St. Augustine and St. Optatus, when answering Donatism, point out the Church is Universal as opposed to being local.

They make it clear, they are not talking about the unbaptized, but about baptized Christians; and even about Priests.

The Donatists were a small local sect mostly confined to Africa and neither Catholic nor remotely interested in being Universal.

Now, I didn't say sedes are like Donatists; but I do say, the Church must be Universal, and striving to evangelize everyone always.

The sedes, especially sedes today (unlike some of those +ABL mentioned in the 70s, who believed Cardinals etc appointed by the "heretical antipope" are not Cardinals) confuse the issue somewhat by insisting that Cardinal and Bishops appointed to office by the "heretical antipope" are the authorities of the Church. A claim that is quite surprising. But that very fact makes them unlike Donatists, who denied the authorities of the Church entirely.

Anyway, to the topic, one good thing is that there are many Muslims coming to Jesus and to the Church. Often, they do so after visions of Our Lord or Our Lady. There have been millions of conversions even in recent decades. The problem is, it's not nearly enough.

It is likely there will be upto 3.5 billion Muslims by 2050, if Islamism is not stopped. "Fertility rates. The world's total population "is expected to rise to 9.3 billion, a 35% increase" between 2010 and 2050, However, "over that same period, Muslims, who have a comparatively youthful population with high fertility rates, are projected to increase by 73%." Muslim growth benefits from the fertility factor because "globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman." This is above a replacement level of 2.1 which is "the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth That's how grave the situation is. 73% increase from 2 billion is 3.46 billion.

Even if net annual conversions of Muslims to Christianity increased by, say, 10 million going forward, there would be more than 3 billion at that rate. Yet, careless Christians are sleeping and not interested in mission work, and evangelism to prevent that from happening. Sigh. What to do? That's the way it is.

Anyway, Catholic Prophecy has mentioned there is likely be a serious conflict between Christianity and Islamism soon. But even the demographic facts and available projections for the 21st century make it virtually certain. There have to be many tens of millions more conversions to even slightly mitigate what is to come otherwise.

Xavier

Article: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/armstrong/muslims-are-converting-to-christianity-in-record-numbers

"National Catholic Register, Patti Armstrong: "We are in a time of the first ever mass conversions of Muslims," Father Mitch Pacwa SJ told me in a phone interview. "God is doing a mighty work among them."

Pacwa is a host for EWTN radio and TV, a frequent pilgrim guide to the Holy Land and is fluent in 13 languages including Arabic. He is considered an expert on the Middle East and produced the DVD Christianity & Islam: Are We at War? and co-authored Inside Islam: A Guide for Catholics.

Pacwa said he began hearing talk of conversions to Christianity around 2005 on Al Jazeera Television, the Arabic news satellite TV channel with 80 bureaus around the world. "They were reporting on the mass conversions of Muslims—as many as 6-8 million—in sub-Saharan, Africa, and they have repeated the warning every year," he said. "I've confirmed it with Africans I know who have told me again and again about conversions in places like Nigeria, Uganda, Mali ... that's why Boko Haram has become so active. They are actually quite scared and trying to terrorize. But the very act of terrorizing people has ended up with people becoming more disgusted with Islam."

Bad Public Relations

The violence of Islamic terrorists has made for bad PR, according to Pacwa. For instance, he recalled hearing someone on African TV say: "Al-Qaida attacks Americans by blowing up our embassies but we Africans are the ones that die in the attacks." He suspects that Islam is at the beginning of a collapse, likening increased terrorism to the supernova stage where stars burn brightest just before they burn out.

Pacwa gave recent examples of heinousness retribution for rejecting Islam. "Not long ago I read about a boy who was a slave that snuck out to pray on Good Friday and was crucified for it," he said. "I also heard about two Filipino maids that were caught with the New Testament and beheaded."

Americans caught practicing Christianity in Muslim countries are usually expelled but according to Pacwa, it's much different for citizens. "Fridays after the noon prayers is the day they cut off hands and heads from thieves, adulterers—women only—and people who commit blasphemy, and that would include converting to Christianity."

Conversions Spreading

Yet, despite such risks, Pacwa said that mass conversions are happening even in very fundamentalist countries. There is rapidly growing number of conversions especially on the edges of the Muslim world in the western and southern parts of Africa, he said. "Africa is now growing predominantly Christian despite crackdowns," Pacwa said.

Some of the noteworthy countries he mentioned include Iran, reported to have 3 million Christians, and Indonesia with reports of 2 million a year converting. (Here is a video of a Muslim Indonesian family that converted, explaining that they now pray to Allah as Father, Son—Jesus is called Isa—and Holy Spirit.)

"In Mongolia, the president opened the country to Christians and there's even an archbishop," Pacwa said. "They built a Catholic school there too. If I was younger, I would have gone." He said that the desire for a Western education was the impetus to open up the country to the Catholic Church.

Mongolia now has around 1,000 Catholics and three churches. "It has gone from a mission in 1991-2003 to a prefect apostolic which means they have a bishop, although it is not yet formally a diocese," Pacwa said. "They have had their first native Mongolian ordained a priest and there are three Mongolian seminarians."

There are even conversions happening in many strict Muslim countries, according to Pacwa. He did not want to go on record with particulars for fear of increased retribution. Mass conversions are also being reported among refugees that are filling up the Christian churches left empty by Europeans. Many wonder if those are authentic conversions or just a response to improving their chances for amnesty, but time will tell.

Signs of this conversion are showing up in the U.S. too, Pacwa said. "I was about to celebrate Mass at a Maronite church in San Diego and I said hi to a man who introduced himself as Achmad. I asked if he was a Christian. He said: 'Yes, I was recently baptized.' He said he from Morocco. Christians do not have the name Ahmad—that's a form of Mohammad."

Source of Conversions

How are so many conversions taking place in oppressive countries where proselytizing can bring a death sentence? "A large number of Muslims are receiving visions of Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary that has led them to convert," Pacwa said. "Many of these stories can be seen online."

Another big source of conversions, according to Pacwa, is through Father Peter (Butros) Zakariam, a Coptic Orthodox priest exiled from Egypt known as the most wanted man in the Muslim world. He does a TV show every Friday, which is broadcast to 60 million Arabs, and a six-hour internet discussion show every Tuesday and Thursday. There are also many videos on the internet of him boldly proclaiming Christianity and denouncing Islam.

"The Muslims have a price on his head—$60 million," Pacwa said. "He's in hiding but moves around. He keeps producing these TV shows and attacks Islam because he is brilliant in his knowledge of the Quran and he is fearless."

To learn more about Father Zakariam go here."