Happy birthday, Lynne!

Started by Carleendiane, December 28, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Non Nobis

Lynne,

God bless you on your birthday and  always!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Gardener

Happy birthday, Lynne!

When is your Baptismal anniversary?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lynne

Quote from: Gardener on December 28, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
Happy birthday, Lynne!

Thanks!

January 23rd, the Espousal of the BVM and St Joseph.  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 28, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
:)  :grouphug:

lol Thank you, Carleendiane!

:grouphug:

It was a very quiet day, I worked from home. My hubby and I will go for brunch on Sunday.  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Lynne on December 28, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
Happy birthday, Lynne!

Thanks!

Nice feastday & Happy Birthday!
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 28, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
Lynne,

God bless you on your birthday and  always!

I love the cake & candles that you brought over, NN! :thumbsup: It looks delicious!

Happy Happy Birthday, Lynne! And many more!!  :cheer:

May the following year bring you lots of joy, peace, health & happiness!!!
:pray1:

Oh, and a yummy brunch & dessert does not hurt  ;) :cheeseheadbeer:

:cheer: :beer: :cheer:

:pray2: :pray3:

P.S: Thanks, Carleen for starting the Birthday party! :thumbsup:

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Bernadette

Happy birthday, Lynne! Can't believe I missed this.  :cheer:
My Lord and my God.

Christe Eleison

Happy birthday, Lynne!

Thanks!

Dear Lynne,
I just realized that you were born during the Octave of Christmas! YAY!!  :cheer: Yes, I am a bit slow at times  ;)
I hope that you had a lovely Birthday Brunch celebration! With DESSERT :cheeseheadbeer: Blessings for this new year of your life!  :pray3:
Happy Birthday to a Christmas baby!  :pray2:

I wonder what your mother was feeling right before Christmas, the year you were born. Happy Birthday!

Lynne

Quote from: Christe Eleison on December 30, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
Happy birthday, Lynne!

Thanks!

Dear Lynne,
I just realized that you were born during the Octave of Christmas! YAY!!  :cheer: Yes, I am a bit slow at times  ;)
I hope that you had a lovely Birthday Brunch celebration! With DESSERT :cheeseheadbeer: Blessings for this new year of your life!  :pray3:
Happy Birthday to a Christmas baby!  :pray2:

I wonder what your mother was feeling right before Christmas, the year you were born. Happy Birthday!

Yes, the Feast of the Holy Innocents, kind of a bittersweet day. I worked that day but I worked from home as I do every Friday so it was an easy-going work day.  :)