I'm back...kind of

Started by TheReturnofLive, November 26, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReturnofLive

Hey guys,
It's me, LivenotoneviL. I've decided to come back, as I've missed the debates.
I'm glad that since I've left, there is a non-Catholic discussion section so that there can be more legitimate debates and discussion, and it won't seem like the Orthodox are swarming all the boards.

For those who want to access me at OC.net, I can't access my account. I can't reset the password because my old account got deleted, and whenever I try to create a new account, they won't let me register (I wonder if the admin didn't like me and shadow banned me)

So anyways, I'll be more restrained and toxic, and I'll try to be more professional in discussion (if it's permitted).

Thanks.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Gardener

Why didn't you just use your old account name?

Users are only permitted one account.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Michael Wilson

Welcome back; you certainly kept Xavier busy.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Gardener on November 26, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
Why didn't you just use your old account name?

Users are only permitted one account.

I changed my password to nonsense as a means of "cutting off my right hand" in taking a break from the forum. I think I'm in a better place now - not perfect, but better, and I can be a little bit more mature.

I couldn't reset my password - either my email got deleted (if it was my lycos email), or after a few months I never got an email to reset my password - I can't remember what happened.

It would be convenient for me if it was my other account (LivenotoneviL) that was deleted or permanently banned or something, as I'll never log back into it.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Maximilian

Quote from: TheReturnofLive on November 26, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

I'll be more restrained and toxic,

Something seems to have gotten lost in translation.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Maximilian on November 26, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
Quote from: TheReturnofLive on November 26, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

I'll be more restrained and toxic,

Something seems to have gotten lost in translation.

I thought the exact same thing.....I am a bit confused. Oh, well...

TheReturnofLive

* I'll be more restrained and *less* toxic

Forgot the less. I say that as even though I enjoyed a lot of the conversations, I regret the last conversation I had on here, which of course - invariably - led to me and someone else calling each other obstinately schismatic reprobates condemned to Hell for ignoring the Holy Spirit, but I realized it was the wrong time and place to do so (as well as kind of wrong to do so - "judge not, lest you be judged") and decided that I was in the wrong mindset at the time of being a member of a Roman Catholic forum, if I was at the point of doing such a thing.

Vetus Ordo

Welcome back!

What is the meaning of your screenname, by the way?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 03, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
Welcome back!

It's "Live" returning

Xavier

Hello Live! Welcome. Good to see you again. Hope all is well in your life and in your spiritual journey. God bless.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Xavier on December 04, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
Hello Live! Welcome. Good to see you again. Hope all is well in your life and in your spiritual journey. God bless.

Thanks - "Et cum spiritu tuo."

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: TheReturnofLive on December 03, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 03, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
Welcome back!

It's "Live" returning

I mean your original screenname.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

TheReturnofLive

"Live not on evil."

It's a Palindrome, spelled the same forward and backward. It sounded cool.