Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Coffees on. Moving tomorrow. Prayers please. Gonna be a long day. This move will take a few 9hr. Round trips. Hope yall are doing well. God bless you.

Thanks for any prayers said. I am feeling better that I have for weeks, which is essential to the task ahead!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
Coffees on. Moving tomorrow. Prayers please. Gonna be a long day. This move will take a few 9hr. Round trips. Hope yall are doing well. God bless you.

Thanks for any prayers said. I am feeling better that I have for weeks, which is essential to the task ahead!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

:pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

Prayers & Best of wishes going your way, Dear Carleen Diane!  :pray3:

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Christe Eleison

orate

orate

orate

orate

orate

Carleendiane

That's ME! Good morning all! Bee rainy and dreary. Which is just fine with me. I know what comes after that. Snow. Snow. And more snow. Hoping to get home for thanks giving. Have a good one. Thank you Orate. Everyone loves a good morning. Or not...lol. May He bless your day!

orate

HAPPY FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING!

orate