Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good early morning. Mass is about 12 hrs. Hope I can be ready in time, lol! God bless!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Rainy overcast day, here.  Makes me want to sleep my life away.  DS #3 back at college now, so it's just DD#3 and myself at home. (She goes to the local Community College.)  Seems so quiet now without any of my men around.  To top it off my 44th Wedding Anniversary is approaching.  It will be my first since DH died.  Missing him so much.  But, Our Lord is good and I'm as well as I can be.  So thanks be to God.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteIt will be my first since DH died.  Missing him so much.  But, Our Lord is good and I'm as well as I can be.  So thanks be to God.

I'm so glad you are here.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

orate

Happy Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!  It's a beautiful cool day here.  Perfect for such a feast.  Have a good one everyone!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Christina_S

It's exam day. Please pray for me: I'm overtired and I've been hyperventilating about how likely it is that I'll fail. I've spent so much time, energy, and money on this course, and I'll be so angry with myself if I fail.
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Christina_S on August 23, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
It's exam day. Please pray for me: I'm overtired and I've been hyperventilating about how likely it is that I'll fail. I've spent so much time, energy, and money on this course, and I'll be so angry with myself if I fail.

Blessed John Henry Newman did very poorly on his final exams at Oxford and look at him now. Youll be fine. Pray, hope and don't worry
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Christina_S on August 23, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

orate

orate

orate

Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. Saint Augustine

PerEvangelicaDicta

Fitting, in the midst of this crisis
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

orate

orate

"I, orate, take you Mr. orate, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Even tho death has parted us, I still feel that we remain together, and pray that our love for each other and for God continues for eternity in Heaven.

I miss you, Mr. orate.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: orate on August 31, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

"I, orate, take you Mr. orate, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Even tho death has parted us, I still feel that we remain together, and pray that our love for each other and for God continues for eternity in Heaven.

I miss you, Mr. orate.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace