Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

A beautiful morning here! Now if I can just get in gear, I may actually get something done!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 29, 2018, 07:43:05 AM
A beautiful morning here! Now if I can just get in gear, I may actually get something done!

Same here.  Praise God!

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Now, that's cute Orate...^^^^^^^ lol
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

A blessed day to all! Gotta go see Our Lord today. Gonna sit with Him for a bit. Come home, and hopefully keep Him in the forefront of my mind.

Carleendiane

Set out for Mass, turned around and came home. Stomach trouble, grrrrr. So I read the beautiful readings and said a few rosaries is reparation for the sins of my stomach!

orate

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on July 01, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Oh Orate...that^^^^^was one of the most inspirational scenes...for me, this decrepit soul, of the whole movie. Every time I think of the scourging, I think of THAT scene. Thank you.

Carleendiane

It's been extremely hot and humid here. Hoping we get a break this week.

Good Morning, all!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 02, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
It's been extremely hot and humid here. Hoping we get a break this week.

Good Morning, all!

it's always hot and humid over here  :P.  It's been awhile since I moseyed on over to Good Morning.  Thought I'd stop in and say hello.  We've been really busy lately, so I haven't had much time to interact with the forum.  I've been researching and overhauling our school curriculum for next year.  It'll be something different that we've done before, but I am really excited about it.  I think we are all going to enjoy our new way of homeschool life.  Anyway, today and tomorrow are cleaning days.  We have some friends coming over for the 4th, so we gotta get the house all spic'n'span!  Laundry and mopping today; bathrooms and errands tomorrow.  Have a good day!

Carleendiane

Good to have you drop in, Munda, with all you have going on! Have fun, enjoy your company...and your clean house. May God bless the new school year and your plans for it   :pray3:

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 02, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Good to have you drop in, Munda, with all you have going on! Have fun, enjoy your company...and your clean house. May God bless the new school year and your plans for it   :pray3:

I will revel in the cleanliness of the house for ALL of the 5 minutes that it lasts  ;D

orate

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on July 02, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on July 02, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

I will revel in the cleanliness of the house for ALL of the 5 minutes that it lasts  ;D

I can relate.  Sister, et al, arriving tomorrow.  Afraid to wash my hands after nature calls so that I don't dirty the sink in the bathroom!  ;)  After tomorrow, it will be back to house in its usual chaos.

But my life is full.  Deo gratias!  And I try to remember what a good friend once told me:  "An empty stall is always clean!"

Carleendiane

Yep. You know and I know what to do. Just gonna do it.

Oh!  Good Morning!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 03, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Yep. You know and I know what to do. Just gonna do it.

Oh!  Good Morning!

When husband kissed me goodbye before heading in to work this morning, I was still snuggled up in bed.  He said, "don't do too much today.". Now, there's a highly strong chance that there was sarcasm in his voice, but far be it from me to be a disobedient wife!   So, I've already fed kids, got them started on chores, and ran my grocery errands.  I better stop and enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee, lest I over do it  ;D  :coffee: