Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning. Sunshine aplenty! Hubby working furiously on garage sophets ( spelling?).  Son can hardly stand to look out and watch, because dad is no builder. Dad can do the job, just not how son would. I've noticed when son gets up he now takes a different path to the bathroom so as not to pass kitchen window, lol. For a builder, having an unskilled builder come in and finish one of your projects, well, it's like if you finishing a drawing begun by an artist!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 24, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
Good morning. Sunshine aplenty! Hubby working furiously on garage sophets ( spelling?). 

soffits
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on May 24, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 24, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
Good morning. Sunshine aplenty! Hubby working furiously on garage sophets ( spelling?). 

soffits

Why thank you, Jayne!!! I knew it was wrong.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Glorious morning. Bright and beautiful.

orate

Have a lovely day, everyone.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Still swillin coffee. Thinking about what needs doing. Now.....to do it.

orate

Need I say more?   ;D
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

Couldn't wait another day to post this. LOL

orate

EPISTLE Rom. 11:33-36
O the depth of the riches of the wisdom and of the knowledge of God! How incomprehensible are his judgments, and how unsearchable his ways! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? Or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and recompense shall be made him? For of him, and by him, and in him, are all things: to him be glory for ever. Amen.

GOSPEL Matt. 28:18-20
At that time, Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: "All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. Going therefore, teach ye all nations: baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world."

Carleendiane

Just now finished reading today's readings. Trinity Sunday! Praised be God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Stayed home again. This will stop after surgery. Well after 2 weeks post surgery. For now, it is what is. :)

Oh! Forgot......thank you Orate! You always know just what to post!

orate

Happy Memorial Day everyone.  We shall not forget!

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on May 28, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Happy Memorial Day everyone.  We shall not forget!

Except, when we do. God forgive us  :pray3:

Carleendiane

Thank you Orate! You are so good for this thread!!!!  :grouphug:     There  a little girly hug to you!  Now, Dymph, where's your guns, time to celebrate! Orate....got a gun??

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 28, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
Thank you Orate! You are so good for this thread!!!!  :grouphug:     There  a little girly hug to you!  Now, Dymph, where's your guns, time to celebrate! Orate....got a gun??

Indeed!  Let's go poke some expensive holes through paper targets!  ;)

orate

Happy Tuesday after the holiday!