Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning. Gotta get moving or soon they day will have slipped by and I'll have nothing to show for it!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

PerEvangelicaDicta

I don't know how you find all these inspirational and/or humorous pics, Orate, but I sure appreciate it.  They always warm my heart.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

orate

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on April 21, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
I don't know how you find all these inspirational and/or humorous pics, Orate, but I sure appreciate it.  They always warm my heart.

It's easy.  It's called Google.....

Carleendiane

Good morning! The SON is shining especially bright today. Got a lovely cuppa and getting ready to go to the most beautiful thing this side of heaven! Then....potluck....then.....beertasting/rating party at MY house. Son will definitely be there, but seriously very weak still. Please, the man has to work his business and has little to no energy. Still coughing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! It's just beautiful out. Got my cuppa and still lazing around. When I had kids there was no lazing allowed, by ten I was putting babies back down for morning naps. had my laundry in, breakfast served, dishes done, morning lessons begun. Or we just played. We did a lot of playing. Live on a farm more years than not. Those kids could get lost in our own barn and even I could forget to call them in.

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 23, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
Good Morning! It's just beautiful out. Got my cuppa and still lazing around. When I had kids there was no lazing allowed, by ten I was putting babies back down for morning naps. had my laundry in, breakfast served, dishes done, morning lessons begun. Or we just played. We did a lot of playing. Live on a farm more years than not. Those kids could get lost in our own barn and even I could forget to call them in.

Those were days.. weren't they, Carleen?  I managed to sleep in later than you.  Just eating breakfast now.  This one is for us.

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 23, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 23, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Those were days.. weren't they, Carleen?  I managed to sleep in later than you.  Just eating breakfast now.  This one is for us.

Good one, Orate. Lol!

And YES! Those WERE the days, which may not be appreciated until well after the fact. Never really had time to think about my productivity. Need dictated. I was happy, though exhausted.

I feel sorry for all the women that will never know this, especially those, through no fault of their own were denied this. Many desired to pour themselves out for children. What I find is that THOSE women give in so many other ways, go far out of their way to lend a hand to children in need, help harried young mothers, contribute in countless ways to families not their own. God denies actual pregnancy, child birth, parenthood, yet they too pour themselves out for those very things. A blessing for others. To not recieve personally, does not mean you can't GIVE. I've know many who do, and may God bless them for it!

Carleendiane

Morning all. Been discussing culling the flock. Too many sheep, too little property. Winter hay needs are a 6 dollar bale a day. Adds up. And since we are just hobby farmers, we've no need for more than we can eat! They are great contributors to my garden soil, though.

orate

Church is having a rummage sale, so DD#1 is coming over to help me go through late DH's clothes to donate.  Hope this is the beginning of Spring cleaning for me.  Since it's a beautiful day, after that we are taking a trip out to the cemetery to pray for Dear late daughter-in-law and late Hubbie.  Also to check out that they put the right death date on the gravestone.  It's always a blessing when I can spend time with my lovely DD#1!

orate

Carleendiane

Almost too late. Almost, but not. GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Carleendiane

Good morning!!!! Got up around 8. Went out for a 3 mile run and some calisthetics. Just finished my wheaties. Meh.