Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Of course, Orate!  I hope you don't mind, but the 2nd Joyful mystery said for you and your family.  If you would prefer a different one, one closer to you and your family let me know.  You are a special lady and therefore deserve special treats.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning Jayne! Hope you are well!  :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 12, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
Of course, Orate!  I hope you don't mind, but the 2nd Joyful mystery said for you and your family.  If you would prefer a different one, one closer to you and your family let me know.  You are a special lady and therefore deserve special treats.  :)

Perfect! I love the second Joyful Mystery.  I remember all of my "sisters" in Christ when I say this mystery.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Happy Paczki Day!

edited to add:  You don't know how hard it was to find an appropriate image for today!   ;D
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

ServusMariae

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on February 13, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
Paczki for everyone!!

FOOD!!! (*crashes in to grab a Paczki*)

They look wonderfully honey-coated, but what exactly is a Paczki, if you don't mind me asking?  :D

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Good Ash Wed. Morning. I wish for all to grow spiritually and grow in perfection. It's the grow part that dictates the sacrificing. No pain, no gain, right? God help us to put in the effort required.

Regina Caeli

Good morning!

Join me for some dry toast and unsweetened tea?

Carleendiane

Sounds like a lovely ash Wednesday breakFAST.  :grouphug:  :pray3:

ServusMariae

Good morning Carleen & Regina ^-^ (actually I just finished up Ash Wednesday today so now I'm going to wind down with some good Lenten hymns while I relax to a serene night haha.) Can I join in the tea party too? :D

Regina Caeli

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 14, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

It's actually a relief after having to finish all of my Valentine's Day candy last night. We celebrated over the weekend. And I was not going to throw chocolate out! But I made myself a little sick. :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Regina Caeli on February 14, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 14, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

It's actually a relief after having to finish all of my Valentine's Day candy last night. We celebrated over the weekend. And I was not going to throw chocolate out! But I made myself a little sick. :D

Lol. Yep. Waste not, want not. Doesn't hurt to get sick of some of the things we truly enjoy. Puts things in perspective.

orate

Happy Ash Wednesday and St. Valentine's Day! LOL