Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Sorry Sweetie, I'm here.  Where are you?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 25, 2018, 06:47:30 PM
Sorry Sweetie, I'm here.  Where are you?

Dymph, I am in go to bed, right where I belong.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning. Heading out to doctor. Please pray I get what I need. God willing.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 26, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
Good morning. Heading out to doctor. Please pray I get what I need. God willing.

:pray3: :grouphug: :pray2: :grouphug: :pray1: :grouphug:
?

maryslittlegarden

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!!

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 26, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Good morning. Choir sounded wonderful last night. Practicing for lenten liturgy. Great saying nite rosary with that backdrop. Baby Ambrose is doing very well. Bilirubin a touch high, but that's very common. Just lay baby near a window and let the sun do its thing. It's a fairly warm day for Jan. No snow, but we'really sure to get more!

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Could some one please copy paste this picture for me? Thanks!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 27, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I can't get it to open up.  But then I'm not real computer savvy either.  Sorry.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it though.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 27, 2018, 10:14:42 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 27, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I can't get it to open up.  But then I'm not real computer savvy either.  Sorry.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it though.

Oh well. Will try again. Thanks Dymph. Good morning!

Chestertonian

i am home for the weekend.  got 6 hours of visitation with my wife yesterdayinstead of the usuaal2.  although i wast there the whole time and 2 of her friends stopped by which was nice.  but stilll havent taken the boys.  my brother took me to see her.  she wasdoing better today but still completely decompensated and on 1:1...which if you know what that means, it is not good.  Her flashbacks are really bad and they're not letting her hurt herself to get her mind out of them

Please pray that I have lots of energy for this visit
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 28, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
i am home for the weekend.  got 6 hours of visitation with my wife yesterdayinstead of the usuaal2.  although i wast there the whole time and 2 of her friends stopped by which was nice.  but stilll havent taken the boys.  my brother took me to see her.  she wasdoing better today but still completely decompensated and on 1:1...which if you know what that means, it is not good.  Her flashbacks are really bad and they're not letting her hurt herself to get her mind out of them

Please pray that I have lots of energy for this visit

My dear man, just your presence must be a great consolation to her. Friends are nice but can cause agitation through no fault of their own. But, people must at some point be tolerated, for her own well being. We don't live in a bubble, of course, so exposures to the outside world are part of the cure, painful as it may be. So glad she had your company. She needs the love you have to offer. God bless you and heal her. Each ptsd episode sets my husband back a step. But, afterward, his step forward is with a firm resolve to correct what he can.  :pray1: :pray2: :pray3: Am very hopeful she will soon reach a point that her desire to see her boys will override her reservations, which are not 100% unfounded. That being what it is, to be with sons will act as an elixir to motivate her to make progress and go home. Always in my prayers. Always.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Hubby out to VA for dental cleaning. Just laying around completely useless at this moment. Got things to do Back giving me fits. But, I expect to be moving soon. Things to do won't wait forever! Hoping today is a good one for all.

Carleendiane