Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

GOOD MORNING!!! Got a crisp one for sure! But...17° is much better than 3°. It's breaking me thinks. Looks like warmer weather in our forecast.

But that's just weather talk. Bring me some news. Something I don't know already! Should be easy!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Well, darn, I missed it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Just woke up from a cat nap. Yep, slept all night, but still, still, an hour later I  dozed  off. Not a good indicator of a productive day ahead of me!

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Ches, Mrs C, Martin, Dymphna,  :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: offering up for your well being and blessings on your struggles. And yes, Dymph, struggle bus always on loan for special outings. You should know that. We could have your hubby drive!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
Good Morning! Ches, Mrs C, Martin, Dymphna,  :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: offering up for your well being and blessings on your struggles. And yes, Dymph, struggle bus always on loan for special outings. You should know that. We could have your hubby drive!

Then virtual shopping it is!  Woo Hoo!  Thank you so much for the prayers.  Hope you are well!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Sunday!!!!!  Get up, get going. He is waiting for us! I know this.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Looks more like rain than snow here. Snow all gone but plenty damp mist in the air.

GOOD MORNING!!!! Been watching you tube clips of x factor/Britain's got talent at nite with hubby. Talent shows are a weakness of mine, but after some of the acts I feel like I need brain bleach.

Carleendiane

Morning all!!!! Snowing. Got daughter coming with her rug rats. Better go put up the few things her 2 year old will get into. He is a climber. A hurrican, to tell the truth. But then, he will also play quietly. You never know what to expect. Good thing he's cute.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
Morning all!!!! Snowing. Got daughter coming with her rug rats. Better go put up the few things her 2 year old will get into. He is a climber. A hurrican, to tell the truth. But then, he will also play quietly. You never know what to expect. Good thing he's cute.
do you have a lot of snow up there
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Dear Ches, snow was rained away. Snow beginning again, so won't be long and will be accumulating again, I'm sure. Please offer just a tad of your suffering for my newborn grandson, 9.7 pounds and just beautiful, says gramma. This is daughters rainbow baby. Sugar unstable, plus daughter lost tremendous amount of blood and temp as low as 94.5. That seems to be correcting, she is up to 97.5, but baby's sugar levels after 10 hrs still unstable. Thanks.

Carleendiane

Still praying for newborn grandson. Hoping sugar levels stay up! Good Morning! My sleep over buddies have been building masterpiece ships with Legos. Nope, not even a tad bored at Grandma's! Soon the dynamics change. Granddaughter will be here in less than an hour.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 24, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Still praying for newborn grandson. Hoping sugar levels stay up! Good Morning! My sleep over buddies have been building masterpiece ships with Legos. Nope, not even a tad bored at Grandma's! Soon the dynamics change. Granddaughter will be here in less than an hour.

:pray3:  and, will offer up whatever I can for the whole family.

Carleendiane

A good morning to all. A bit late checking in, but who cares? I made it while still morning! Going to doc tomorrow, hoping to get some help for my trigeminal and back pain due to compressed disc and bone on bone in the thorax region. Pray they can do something helpful. If not, I have a bucket load to offer up for the many suffering souls here.

Carleendiane

Dymph, you hanging around here somewhere?