Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning! A dreary day here. Going shopping for Chistmas. There is one cookie I make, then my girls do the rest of the baking. We love gingerbread cookies. So gotta get the ingredients. They really like them with a bit of orange rind in the frosting. Amazing how flavorful the rind is.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Carleendiane

Quote from: drummerboy on December 18, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

Hey! Drummerboy! Welcome to good morning! If Servus Maria were up she would throw confetti to welcome you to the thread!!!! Servus lives in Singapore 12 hrs behind us. She is just waking up as we get tired and ready to hit the hay!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning everyone! Hubby out early to do some shopping for me. Just hope he sticks to the list! God bless him!

Carleendiane

Kephapaulos

maryslittlegarden

Okay, I know it is afternoon but I got this for our work Christmas party

https://shop.cariboucoffee.com/asp/shop/detail.asp?c=5&p=1978

Hopefully will help my mornings be better.  :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 19, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

That's awesome!  Somebody knows you well.  But why would they make a coffee blend and name it after a rodent?  Granted, they are cute and make fun cartoon characters, but...  I detected a hint of maybe a sports mascot?  That would make more sense, now that I think about it.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 19, 2017, 01:36:06 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 19, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

That's awesome!  Somebody knows you well.  But why would they make a coffee blend and name it after a rodent?  Granted, they are cute and make fun cartoon characters, but...  I detected a hint of maybe a sports mascot?  That would make more sense, now that I think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Golden_Gophers_football

Grew up in Minnesota.  Did not go to the U of M but they have a better football team than my alma mater. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Just hanging out by the coffee pot! GOOD MORNING!

Carleendiane

Off to the docs. Wish me well! Oh, and good morning! God bless your day!

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 21, 2017, 07:16:45 AM
Off to the docs. Wish me well! Oh, and good morning! God bless your day!

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Good morning.

DH passed away peacefully at 3:00 am this morning.  Father was here on Wednesday and heard DH's confession, gave him Holy Communion, Extreme Unction, and the Apostolic Blessing.  He died well with all the Church has to offer.

Off to Mass.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on December 22, 2017, 06:24:39 AM
Good morning.

DH passed away peacefully at 3:00 am this morning.  Father was here on Wednesday and heard DH's confession, gave him Holy Communion, Extreme Unction, and the Apostolic Blessing.  He died well with all the Church has to offer.

Off to Mass.

Orate, this is indeed sad and beautiful. A soul leaving with all the sacraments is a beautiful thing. You will be so blessed for the care you showered on him.  :pray3: