Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning, mates! It's darn cold and we actually are getting a fair amount of snow this time.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Did an entire day actually go by without anyone posting in this thread?!!   :swoon1:  Not a single Good Morning?  Something's not right here.   :skeptical:  Should we take roll, just in case... ?

Well, it's Monday now, so...

GOOD MORNING!!!
Here's to another blessed day we have been given to work out our salvation!  Let's make it a good one!   :cheeseheadbeer: :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

No way, Dymph, are we waning? Oh my, we may need to pull together to assure every morning is a good morning!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Weather today....cold...snow. Cold snow. Yep. Coming down pretty steadily. Had a very fun visit with youngest son and  saw him off after Mass. He will be back in about a week and a half.  :) Got the scoop on my estranged son. He is well and attending the TLM. So that's good!

Carleendiane

Sweet Mary arrives today at 11 o clock. Yahoooo! Deo Gratias!

Carleendiane

Hey!!! Get Up! Brush those snagged teeth and we'll talk. What do you want to talk about? OH! I KNOW...Ayers one out there try wild lettuce for pain relief?  Just ordered some. Hopefully it will be beneficial.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 12, 2017, 09:29:57 AM
Hey!!! Get Up! Brush those snagged teeth and we'll talk. What do you want to talk about? OH! I KNOW...Ayers one out there try wild lettuce for pain relief?  Just ordered some. Hopefully it will be beneficial.

No, YOU get up!   :P

You mean the lettuce you pay doctors to tell you now that it's all in your head... just will the pain away... if you don't believe in it, there is no pain... someone up in Kalamacumquat, Missouri thought he died from a pain med so we can't prescribe them to anyone ever again unless you are with Hospice... kind of lettuce?  Nope, never tried it.   ;) :)  I do hope and pray it will help.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 12, 2017, 09:43:07 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 12, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

No, YOU get up!   :P

You mean the lettuce you pay doctors to tell you now that it's all in your head... just will the pain away... if you don't believe in it, there is no pain... someone up in Kalamacumquat, Missouri thought he died from a pain med so we can't prescribe them to anyone ever again unless you are with Hospice... kind of lettuce?  Nope, never tried it.   ;) :)  I do hope and pray it will help.

Dymph! I will let you know! If it is even a little helpful, I'll take it!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
Weather today....cold...snow. Cold snow. Yep. Coming down pretty steadily. Had a very fun visit with youngest son and  saw him off after Mass. He will be back in about a week and a half.  :) Got the scoop on my estranged son. He is well and attending the TLM. So that's good!
we had snow this weekend but we weren't expecting to have snow that early so my wife hadn't bought snowsuits for the boys yet... It didn't stop my older son from squeezing into his snowsuit from last year I said he looked like a little snow sausage in that thing..

seems to have melted now

I turned 36 today.. which is surreal. 

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, I read another post by you and saw in a little way you are better, maybe not so depressed. I was happy because I know the benefit of even a little bit better

I can see your little sausage out there, not caring how he looked, just enjoying the snow. And, you were home to watch the making of that little sausage! Prayers, always!

ServusMariae

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

Here's some surreal confetti for you. Happy birthday, dear Ches! ^-^

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on December 12, 2017, 11:00:23 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

Here's some surreal confetti for you. Happy birthday, dear Ches! ^-^

OH MY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHES! Don't know how I missed that. Thankyou, Servus.

MundaCorMeum

Happy Birthday, Ches!!  Welcome to 36 ;) 

kids enjoyed snow here, too, this past weekend.  It was fun to see them enjoy it, because it only happens down here maybe once a decade or so.  Atleast, the kind of snow that sticks and accumulates. We got almost 5", and that's ALOT for us.  Needless to say, we have zero snow suits and probably never will, but it didn't stop them from playing in our winter wonderland.  They got cold and wet really quickly, though, so they played in brief phases, off and on, through out the day.  It's completely gone now, and temps are starting to creep up again.  It was quite beautiful and wonderful to watch it steadily falling.  There's something very peaceful and quiet about a blanket of snow covering the world around you....well, until you have to face the repercussions of heavy snowfall on power lines and freezing temps on water pipes  ;D

dymphna17

?

Carleendiane