Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning! Kaese, what were you up by 4:30? That's awfully early.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 04, 2017, 09:15:01 AM
Wanting to go back to bed. 

My body disagreed with my mind.  :'(

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 05, 2017, 02:14:16 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 04, 2017, 09:15:01 AM
Wanting to go back to bed. 

My body disagreed with my mind.  :'(

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

your Guardian Angel must need you for something  ;)  Don't forget to offer it up for your all-time, favorite "Good Morning" posters!!!!   :P  ;D

Carleendiane

Good morning. Feeling kinda icky, but it is a new day and every new day is good for so many reasons.  :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 06, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
Good morning. Feeling kinda icky, but it is a new day and every new day is good for so many reasons.  :seeya:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kephapaulos

Good morning, everyone!

Carleendiane

Good Morning ! Will get to see my youngest son, who works in Colorado, for a visit today. He had to come back for a vehicle which when he got here, he found out isn't ready yet. His company drives all over to get good trucks. Anyway, Haven't seen him for a few months.

Carleendiane

Good morning all. Today is the feast day of the Immaculate Conception. May you have a blessed day!

Kephapaulos

Good morning and happy feast day!

ServusMariae

Good morning! I actually just came back home from feasting on this glorious Feast Day ... Mass done & I'm all ready to head to bed quite soon ... lol.

Carleendiane

Very windy and c.o.l.d!

Bernadette

So...we can eat meat today, right? Just wanna make sure.
My Lord and my God.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Bernadette on December 08, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
So...we can eat meat today, right? Just wanna make sure.

Me & my fellow parishioners just gobbled down on pork today ... so yes, you may. ^-^

ServusMariae

(That said, I feel terrible for all the animals who will be potentially eaten by us human beings. RIP to all chickens, piggy, cows & lambs. :pray3:)

Non Nobis

Quote from: ServusMariae on December 08, 2017, 10:54:50 AM
(That said, I feel terrible for all the animals who will be potentially eaten by us human beings. RIP to all chickens, piggy, cows & lambs. :pray3:)

To be brutally frank, I don't "give a RIP" for those animals (at least after I'm eating them).  ;D

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/don%E2%80%99t+give+a+rip
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!