Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning friends. We are having a rainy day. So getting work inside done.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 30, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
Good morning friends. We are having a rainy day. So getting work inside done.

Raining here, too.  School, then probably board games on the patio

dymphna17

Good morning!  Do you have a project you are working on in the garage?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 30, 2017, 09:35:49 AM
Good morning!  Do you have a project you are working on in the garage?

No! I wish I did. Nothing to work on at this time.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

WAKEY WAKEY EVERYONE!! It's the 1st day of December on my side at long last!! Gonna be on Day 10 of my Total Consecration preparation today. All's well, all's good. ^-^

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 30, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
WAKEY WAKEY EVERYONE!! It's the 1st day of December on my side at long last!! Gonna be on Day 10 of my Total Consecration preparation today. All's well, all's good. ^-^

Good

Carleendiane

Bye, bye, good morning. I forgot to put the virtual, bottomless pot on this morning. Forgive me. It is now, where I live, afternoon, by 3 minutes!

Carleendiane

Had to get out early to shop for daughters baby shower today. On my way out now, so have a great day, all.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2017, 11:06:37 AM
Had to get out early to shop for daughters baby shower today. On my way out now, so have a great day, all.

Have a great time, Carleen!

Vetus Ordo

Three Lessons from this picture:

1. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
2. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
3. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Happy holy Sunday to all. Sunny out today. Hope you all have a great day!

dymphna17

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on December 02, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

Three Lessons from this picture:

1. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
2. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
3. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.

That and sometimes birds are just jerks.   ;) :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

Mornings are long when you're up at 430 ...

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 04, 2017, 05:54:46 AM
Mornings are long when you're up at 430 ...

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

yes....yes, they are.  Wait until you get to 10:30!