Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2017, 11:45:04 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 07, 2017, 11:39:34 AM
22 minutes before noon....just made it!    :cheeseheadbeer:  4 year old and I cleaned bathrooms all morning, while the big kids took everyone else outside to play.  Getting ready for lunch and co-op.  And, of course, more coffee..... :coffee:

Hi my friend, I'll share a cup with you. Kids playing out means you have a nice day there.

It is nice out.  A bit on the warm side, but low humidity.  So, better than the alternative

Kephapaulos

Good morning, everyone!

Christina_S

Good morning, K! Do you have snow where you're at? I could send you some...
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Some, please, get me some coffee. Or I will die.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Carleendiane

Just how I like my morning coffee! Hot and black. Thank you Servus!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Christina_S on November 08, 2017, 08:31:59 AM
Good morning, K! Do you have snow where you're at? I could send you some...

Good morning, CS! No, but sure! Send some over! I haven't fun with snow in while. Plus, the melted snow will help our aquifer. ;D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 08, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Good morning, CD! (Servus too!)

Want some sugar, half and half, or milk?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 08, 2017, 09:32:45 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 08, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Good morning, CD! (Servus too!)

Want some sugar, half and half, or milk?

If I have coffee later in the day, I use half and half, but no sugar, thank you Kepha!

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 08, 2017, 09:35:00 AM
If I have coffee later in the day, I use half and half, but no sugar, thank you Kepha!

Wow ... no sugar at all?! I always add 25% worth of sugar to my beloved matcha latte & soy milk .. but let's see if I can endure drinking them with 0% sugar next time. 8)

Carleendiane

Good morning, Miriam  :seeya:

Bernadette

Morning, all. I'm drinking a cup of real coffee with milk as I type this. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 08, 2017, 09:51:46 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 08, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

Wow ... no sugar at all?! I always add 25% worth of sugar to my beloved matcha latte & soy milk .. but let's see if I can endure drinking them with 0% sugar next time. 8)

That's a good idea for a Lenten penance. And maybe for Advent too.

Carleendiane

No penance to me! It's what I am used to. Never used sugar in coffee and still do not. But most young coffee drinkers do. The older ones , for the most part, do not. When you guys grow up, and begin to like coffee for its coffee, then you will be able to drink it sugarless, but maybe with cream. I used to use cream. Liked it but was convinced that if I was going to drink a fair amount, I did not need all the extra calories cream adds.