Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

A beautiful day to go to Our Lord, worship, pray and enjoy the company of family and friends. Son composed a new 4 part Ave Maria, to be sung at Mass today. Even the choir does not know he composed it. The music is printed out and has anonymous as author.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Hello Jayne! Nice to see you. God bless you and all your loved ones.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Coffee hot and strong, tea hot, not so strong! Good morning, sunshine!

Carleendiane

Good Morning Lydia, Lynne, Mary, and all!  :seeya:

ServusMariae

Carleen!!! (*screams*) thank you for helping this kid here with that survey on bees & butterflies!!! I deeply appreciate your priceless opinion! ^-^

Carleendiane

Glad I could help, if indeed it was helpful  :) I hope you sleep well my day, your night. I was surprised to hear you are the only catholic in your family, Servus. You just may be the cause of the conversion of your family. Some time I would like to hear what brought about your conversion... :)

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2017, 08:00:38 AM
Glad I could help, if indeed it was helpful  :) I hope you sleep well my day, your night. I was surprised to hear you are the only catholic in your family, Servus. You just may be the cause of the conversion of your family. Some time I would like to hear what brought about your conversion... :)

ah yes, I will be happy to share my conversion story at anytime ... but er, it's a very long one & I don't wanna flood this forum with my awfully long tale ... perhaps I can drop you an PM/email one day? ^-^"

ServusMariae

(in the meantime, I'm currently working on an essay of my time in the "transgender" community & all the un-Godly stuff I saw in there... Just wanna shed light & speak up for the Truth.)

Carleendiane

Any time, Servus. I have lots of that on my hands.  ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 16, 2017, 08:09:45 AM
(in the meantime, I writing out the chronicles of my time in the "transgender" community & all the un-Godly stuff I saw. Just wanna shed light & speak up for the Truth.)

I see that as cathartic. My husband published a book about his understanding and experience of the time he spent as a  Marine in Vietnam. It was extremely helpful for him to dismantle, and dissect his experience, the ambiance of the time, and societal attitudes.

ServusMariae

yep, writing is always therauputic, especially when you have no time to draw stuff ... so many emotions get released in the process, allowing the mind to detox itself.

I won't be able to compete with your husband (i.e - to write so extensively until I can make a book haha) ... but this reminds me I gotta start looking for some online Catholic platforms to publish my essay when I'm done with it ... ack.

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 16, 2017, 08:27:36 AM
yep, writing is always therauputic, especially when you have no time to draw stuff ... so many emotions get released in the process, allowing the mind to detox itself.

I won't be able to compete with your husband (i.e - to write so extensively until I can make a book haha) ... but this reminds me I gotta start looking for some online Catholic platforms to publish my essay when I'm done with it ... ack.

Yes servus, there are many who want to hear from someone who has come out, in the literal sense of course!  :)

Carleendiane

Good morning! And a chilly beautiful morning here. It's going to be very nice until Saturday. Then the rain starts zgain. Putting a new roof on our D of I.

Carleendiane

Servus, I hope you get a good night's sleep, and dreams of meaning and the Angels and all things heavenly.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 08:37:16 AM
Servus, I hope you get a good night's sleep, and dreams of meaning and the Angels and all things heavenly.

Thanks Carleen! ^-^ (actually I'm kinda jealous as to how everyone else gets to bask in the daylight on the other side of the globe while I have to grab tight to teddy & prep for sleep so soon ... lol.)