Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

A beautiful morning to you all! Back still sore but who cares I say! Got a project to work on. Found an old chair in the wood pile. Guys were planning on burning it. I noticed it still was very sturdy, no broken supports. So of course mama fished her baby out and began cleaning it up. Turned out to be a lovely piece. Getting close to putting a finish on.

Baby Lidya is now smiling at mom. My daughter is such a poor speller that they thought that was how to spell lydia. That's how (Lidya)it is on her birth certificate so that's how it will be. :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Good Morning Diaduit!  :seeya:

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 22, 2017, 07:05:24 AM
A beautiful morning to you all! Back still sore but who cares I say! Got a project to work on. Found an old chair in the wood pile. Guys were planning on burning it. I noticed it still was very sturdy, no broken supports. So of course mama fished her baby out and began cleaning it up. Turned out to be a lovely piece. Getting close to putting a finish on.

Baby Lidya is now smiling at mom. My daughter is such a poor speller that they thought that was how to spell lydia. That's how (Lidya)it is on her birth certificate so that's how it will be. :)

That reminds me of the chair I took from RC to eat my pie at the table. ;D

I had never seen Lidya spelled like that before. Interesting. That makes it unique. :)

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteThat reminds me of the chair I took from RC to eat my pie at the table. ;D

oh no, I burst out laughing again!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Keph, I say, who wouldn't want you. You are fun and interesting.  But.....my husband won me years ago, before you were born.

RC, he just wasn't ready for the chair you offered. But he was ready for the pie!

Carleendiane

It's a great morning! Looks beautiful. It's been a hot week. Won't cool down for another week. I love cool. Makes you WANT to get out and rake those leaves.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Good Morning Michael Wilson,  :seeya:

Carleendiane

Ok. Now I know why they call it BUDGET rental cars. Hubby got home with a lovely Nissan Altima. Heard tire noise on the way home. Checked the tires and found a bolt and washer in the middle of one tire. So they expect him to drive back to Jackson on a donut, to an office that has not picked up their phone in two hours of trying! And are closed Sunday, of course. What a deal...geesh! 😂

Carleendiane

11:59, no good mornings  :(

MundaCorMeum

It's only 11:22 here....good morning!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 23, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
It's only 11:22 here....good morning!

:)  :seeya:   Good Morning, Munda!