Bernadette

:lol: Oh, dymphna, you're a riot.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on September 14, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

Bird, don't listen to her! We all know you sleep in a kimono.   :whistling:

:grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning All! It's Friday so spit out that bacon.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 15, 2017, 06:09:02 AM

Have a pancake, instead.  Good morning  :coffee:

Carleendiane

And quit complaining. Eat your beans and remember the poor. Or eat one of Munda's pancakes.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 15, 2017, 07:30:21 AM

And quit complaining. Eat your beans and remember the poor. Or eat one of Munda's pancakes.

We are having bean tostadas for lunch, so beans here, too!  It's also the feast of the seven sorrows of Our Lady.  Do 7 simple sacrifices for Her today.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on September 14, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

See Carleen, Bernadette, aka Bird, says I'm a riot!  I told you so! Now, no more of that "Don't listen to her stuff".  It should ALWAYS be "LISTEN to her stuff".   :P 8) ;) :lol:   :P
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Oh, and if anyone is trying hard to concentrate on Our Lady of Sorrows today, this might help;

Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us.   :pray3:

/for once I don't mind Photobucket blowing up my picture
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

How totally beautifu, Dymph. Thank you, OLS, pray for us!

PerEvangelicaDicta

My sweet husbands favorite feast day of Our Lady!  Thank you Dymphna for that beautiful picture.

And LOL re: the other pics - ya know, the ones of Bernadette falling out of bed, and CD's detective work that it can't be her... no kimono.

2nd cup for late lunch.  I should head to Good Afternoon thread.
love you all  :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Oh Per, so glad you have come back to us!!!! Missed you!

Kaesekopf

Off to a Tlm then a hike with tlmers

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Chestertonian

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 11, 2017, 01:48:45 PM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 11, 2017, 09:18:04 AM
Good morning, everyone! Coffee or Dr. Pepper...? Hmmm... How about some fresh-squeezed orange juice?

Dr Pepper the pop or the shooter?
isn't dr pepper a prune soda
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Bedhead arise. Drink coffee. Wake up. Let's not waste our day. We only have one of this day.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 16, 2017, 07:13:58 AM
Off to a Tlm then a hike with tlmers

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Kaese, that sounds wonderful!!! Any girls going? Will they be wearing.....pants? Meh.