Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 11, 2017, 01:48:45 PM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 11, 2017, 09:18:04 AM
Good morning, everyone! Coffee or Dr. Pepper...? Hmmm... How about some fresh-squeezed orange juice?

Dr Pepper the pop or the shooter?

Oh gosh....no flaming Dr. Peppers in good morning, please  ;D

dymphna17

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 11, 2017, 01:48:45 PM
Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 11, 2017, 09:18:04 AM
Good morning, everyone! Coffee or Dr. Pepper...? Hmmm... How about some fresh-squeezed orange juice?

Dr Pepper the pop or the shooter?

Doesn't everyone start their day with a DP shooter?  The higher the flames the better the day!   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Regina Caeli

I've never understood why people want to set perfectly good alcohol on fire...

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 11, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

Or make it taste like Dr. Pepper  :P

dymphna17

Quote from: Regina Caeli on September 11, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

iMO, it gets rid of that yucky alcohol taste.  I don't quite know how to explain it, but you get the idea.  Kind of like when you made gravy and it has that flour taste that you have to cook out of it. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Dear dympph, I know what you're sayin, but I dont. Mostly I dont. I am a bit undone by my Svedka, but really trying to get it. Munda loves Barefoot, me thinks. So do you, for muscato, blech, but you can see where I'm at. I am at,... Svedka. That's where I am.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 11, 2017, 07:03:32 PM
Dear dympph, I know what you're sayin, but I dont. Mostly I dont. I am a bit undone by my Svedka, but really trying to get it. Munda loves Barefoot, me thinks. So do you, for muscato, blech, but you can see where I'm at. I am at,... Svedka. That's where I am.

I wouldn't mind being where you are right now, but I'm fresh out of everything.  We used it all at the rally.   :(  But it was fun while it lasted!   8) :cheeseheadbeer:
?

Carleendiane

Oh, my sweet Dymph,.... :grouphug:   II love you, muscato or not.  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 11, 2017, 07:41:32 PM
Oh, my sweet Dymph,.... :grouphug:   II love you, muscato or not.  :grouphug:

And I you as well.  :grouphug:   I wish I was more of a connoisseur of wine.  There is great nobility in that.  I'm just someone who can't drink red wines because they cause migraines.  So, of all that is left, I just like what I like.  I don't like dry, and I don't like it when they taste like the barrel they came from.   :o  Hence moscato and white zinfandel are my go to wines.  I know, I'm a rube, but what are you going to do?   :shrug:
?

Kephapaulos

That's good to know that red wines cause migraines. Thanks, Dymphna!

I prefer dry red wines myself, but I like the light ones too. I remember having a dry really dark red wine from Chile of the Concha y Toro brand. I liked it a lot, but I suppose for me I like drier red wines since they have a lot more substance to them even if they are bitter. It might have to do with my melancholic temperament.

Here's a site that can help in learning about the different kinds of wines: http://winefolly.com/tutorial/wine-sweetness-chart/

Red wines go well with red meats, of course, and light wines go with chicken and fish. Rose or blush wines go with pork.

I just wondered now. If I'm not mistaken, has any company tried selling a coffee and wine mixture before?

Kephapaulos

I plan to eat my usual grain cereal with pieces of dark chocolate with almond milk with water on the side. ;D

MundaCorMeum

Not sure about coffee wine, but husband has brewed a coffee stout before that was excellent.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 12, 2017, 04:37:03 AM
Not sure about coffee wine, but husband has brewed a coffee stout before that was excellent.

I know that's been done, but it doesn't sound appealing  :huh: wine coffee, that sounds bad too. Dymph, I like white zinfindel. I love dark chocolate. Too much. Coffee and dark chocolate goes!

Carleendiane

Hey, what do you know? I'm up! Good Morning!

Carleendiane

Good morning, Mary's little garden! I love your username MLG. It's so....girly. Let's tip one back for the team!  :coffee: