Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Hey. Coffee please. Could I please, in charity get a cup of coffee.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 28, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Hey. Coffee please. Could I please, in charity get a cup of coffee.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:  Abbey Roasts best coming right up!!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

one of the kids accidentally broke my French press caraff, while doing dishes.  I'll have some of MLG's coffee, thanks =)

kids are dropping like flies here with sickness.  Soup and tea for all!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 28, 2017, 07:09:48 AM
one of the kids accidentally broke my French press caraff, while doing dishes.  I'll have some of MLG's coffee, thanks =)

Munda, today's discomforts are for your family. God bless you! And MLG, your coffee is wonderful. I know it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

How about some ginger ale in addition to the coffee?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 28, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Munda, today's discomforts are for your family. God bless you! And MLG, your coffee is wonderful. I know it.

And ours for yours  :)

dymphna17

Oh, no!  I was really hoping and praying the munchkin with the buggy nose was going to be it.  We'll just have to pray it's a quick bug.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 28, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

Oh, thank you. Looks tasty. My dog is going through mating season mania. He goes to his girlfriends house and lays by her cage. Then poops in their yard.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 28, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

Oh, no!  I was really hoping and praying the munchkin with the buggy nose was going to be it.  We'll just have to pray it's a quick bug.   :pray3:

Yes that was my thought D! 
When MCM relayed the "bug in my nose" (adorable) story, I guess we all thought "ruh roh".   :pray1:
Stay healthy Mom!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteOh, thank you. Looks tasty. My dog is going through mating season mania. He goes to his girlfriends house and lays by her cage. Then poops in their yard.

oh my gosh I burst out laughing.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 28, 2017, 09:56:07 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 28, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

Oh, thank you. Looks tasty. My dog is going through mating season mania. He goes to his girlfriends house and lays by her cage. Then poops in their yard.

Have you not explained to him that that just isn't how Catholic dogs behave?  Maybe we'll just have to say a few prayers to St Francis asking him to get the point across.   ;D   :cheeseheadbeer:
?

Carleendiane

Tanya, he doesn't even know his Catechism yet. Besides all dogs do not go to heaven.

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteHave you not explained to him that that just isn't how Catholic dogs behave?  Maybe we'll just have to say a few prayers to St Francis asking him to get the point across.   ;D   :cheeseheadbeer:

oh my gosh even funnier!  And, God forbid, he should wear pants...

CD, I love your dog stories, peppered here and there. 

Carleendiane

Per, it nice to hear that, because I love my dog, heathen that he is.

Hi notchris.  :seeya: