Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 26, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
Christulsa, your hologram is as active as you were! It's a busy body hologram. Good to feel your holographic presence! And yes to what Ches said in the good bye thread. The Morning and night thread is going to turn into flowers and lace if we lose the occasional male touch. We need more of that which your maleness can provide. AND this is not about the food.

I am not Christulsa Carleen.   I am the Holographic Chris.  And you need to eat more food.   :wag:

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 26, 2017, 09:28:31 AM
Christulsa, your hologram is as active as you were! It's a busy body hologram. Good to feel your holographic presence! And yes to what Ches said in the good bye thread. The Morning and night thread is going to turn into flowers and lace if we lose the occasional male touch. We need more of that which your maleness can provide. AND this is not about the food.

I am not Christulsa Carleen.   I am the Holographic Chris.  And you need to eat more food.   :wag:

OK my most see through friend. How about if I drink more? My stomach is very touchy. Wow your hologram was quite firm and manly.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 26, 2017, 09:31:12 AM

OK my most see through friend. How about if I drink more? My stomach is very touchy. Wow your hologram was quite firm and manly.

I am the Demi Moore Hologram Carleen.  I am not Christulsa.  I am Holographic Chris.  You need to drink Ensure. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 26, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

I am the Demi Moore Hologram Carleen.  I am not Christulsa.  I am Holographic Chris.  You need to drink Ensure.

Holographic Chris, you need to bring plain old Chris back because you are too bossy. Just sayin..... ;)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 26, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

Holographic Chris, you need to bring plain old Chris back because you are too bossy. Just sayin..... ;)

I cannot do that.   Carleen.  Plain old Chris is dead.  I killed him. He was slowing me down. 

Plus, as we all know, he was too sensitive.  The new digital imprint Holographic Chris is uploaded with transhuman powers of confidence and rhetoric.  He is able to quickly dismantle the most fallacious and manipulative of arguments with a few keystrokes and advanced Aristotelean logic.   While simultaneously making pork rind nachos and Blood Mary's.  So stand down Two-Tablespoons-a-day-of-Chili Carleen.

- Holographic Chris

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 26, 2017, 11:41:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 26, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

I cannot do that.   Carleen.  Plain old Chris is dead.  I killed him. He was slowing me down. 

Plus, as we all know, he was too sensitive.  The new digital imprint Holographic Chris is uploaded with transhuman powers of confidence and rhetoric.  He is able to quickly dismantle the most fallacious and manipulative of arguments with a few keystrokes and advanced Aristotelean logic.   While simultaneously making pork rind nachos and Blood Mary's.  So stand down Two-Tablespoons-a-day-of-Chili Carleen.

- Holographic Chris

Halographic, I hardly know you. But the nachos and drinks sound good.
2T

Kephapaulos

What would you say is the best time to wake up in the morning?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on August 26, 2017, 01:42:18 PM
What would you say is the best time to wake up in the morning?

When your body clock wakes you, but if you work, one and half hour before work. Depends on how long it takes to get there!

Kephapaulos

Thanks! I thought about one and a half hours before too.

Carleendiane

Good Morning Laus Tibi Christe!!!  So good to have you back! Now behave!

Carleendiane

On my way to encounter Christ. Pray for me!

Carleendiane

Good Morning Lydia. Still not out the door. But heading in that direction.

MundaCorMeum

Just when I was getting the salad ready  for luncheon after Mass, the four year old walked in the kitchen and threw up all over the floor  :-\. Checked her fever, and she indeed had a low temp.  So.....baby, four year old, and I are camping out at home.  Sent salad and cookies with the rest of the fam for luncheon.  I'll say Mass prayers here, and take this quiet day to decompress and make some beef stock.  Maybe I can get the sickie to drink some and get her healthy again.  Just gotta get baby down for her morning nap first.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 27, 2017, 09:44:48 AM
Just when I was getting the salad ready  for luncheon after Mass, the four year old walked in the kitchen and threw up all over the floor  :-\. Checked her fever, and she indeed had a low temp.  So.....baby, four year old, and I are camping out at home.  Sent salad and cookies with the rest of the fam for luncheon.  I'll say Mass prayers here, and take this quiet day to decompress and make some beef stock.  Maybe I can get the sickie to drink some and get her healthy again.  Just gotta get baby down for her morning nap first.

Oh no!  :(  How's she doing now?  Hopefully better and not throwing up any more since this morning.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on August 27, 2017, 01:31:54 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 27, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

Oh no!  :(  How's she doing now?  Hopefully better and not throwing up any more since this morning.

Thanks, Lydia.  She seems fine now.  She's sleeping =)  She ate some toast and a bowl of grits, and hasn't gotten sick, so I guess it is just a little bug.  Hopefully it's just her! That's always the kicker....when it runs through EVERYONE.  It's actually lucky it's Sunday.  No one is in the house to catch germs, and I've had time to clean and disinfect without anyone else around.  Not that I'm glad I had to miss Mass, of course