Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Coffee extra good this morning. I think Munda slipped in and brewed some Mystic Monk.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 14, 2017, 09:26:07 AM
Coffee extra good this morning. I think Munda slipped in and brewed some Mystic Monk.

Coffee is delicious this morning, but I'm afraid it's not Mystic Monk.  It is, however, a lovely, whole-bean breakfast blend.  It was fresh ground, and brewed to perfection in my French press.  Enjoy!  It's a never ending supply  :D. In fact, we just wrapped up school for the day, so I'm taking a 10 minute coffee break in my favorite chair.  Daughter is cutting up some watermelon, to bring to cross country practice this afternoon, so feel free to sneak a slice of that, too, if you like.

Carleendiane

Morning! A rainy morning here, good day to get something done inside..
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Coffee made. It is Kickin Horses. Cowboy coffee. It Assures you are fully awake by second sip!

Carleendiane

It's time to face the morning. Get moving. Thank God for another day. What's your plan ? Getting ready for a party.

MundaCorMeum

Another morning, indeed.  Mustering up the drive to do what needs to be done......chores, school, meals, tending to children.  Tonight, husband and I are going out to dinner, so I just have to get to the end of the day!  I hope I get a nap in, so I'm not a zombie at dinner 

Christe Eleison

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 16, 2017, 07:10:20 AM
Another morning, indeed.  Mustering up the drive to do what needs to be done......chores, school, meals, tending to children.  Tonight, husband and I are going out to dinner, so I just have to get to the end of the day!  I hope I get a nap in, so I'm not a zombie at dinner

Happy Anniversary, MundaCorMeum :beer:

Many Blessings on your special day, many more years of happiness, love to come, cheers! :pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

Congratulations on your beautiful family & marriage! :pray2:

Have a lovely & enjoyable dinner celebration :)

God bless your marriage & family :pray3:

May Our Blessed Mother watch over you both.

dymphna17

What she said.  ^^^^  Prayers for a great day, Munda and Mr Munda!   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1: :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 16, 2017, 08:42:40 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 16, 2017, 07:10:20 AM

Happy Anniversary, MundaCorMeum :beer:

Many Blessings on your special day, many more years of happiness, love to come, cheers! :pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

Congratulations on your beautiful family & marriage! :pray2:

Have a lovely & enjoyable dinner celebration :)

God bless your marriage & family :pray3:

May Our Blessed Mother watch over you both.

Couldn't say it better! May our dear Lord continue blessing you both, as He obviously has been. Munda, you work so hard, God must be pleased with you. Hubby endures so much time away for work....and it is to provide for you and his beloved family. God's marital graces are just flowing in your family. Your big happy family. You are an inspiration to many!

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on August 17, 2017, 07:02:21 AM
Good morning!

Good morning, Keph! Oh happy Thursday! Why is it a happy day? Just because it is. I've been up and at em. Just forgot to get thread going. But thanks to Keph, it's been open since 9. A good day to all. A blessed day!

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 17, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

[/quote

my goodness that's beautiful, Dymph. Thank you. A great thing to ponder for today! We could start posting a thought for the day. Spiritual or funny, serous or not. Yep. Good idea.

Carleendiane

Good morning! Wake up, sleepy heads. Time to drink coffee and drink coffee. Then maybe see about getting something  done.

MundaCorMeum

I'm ready for coffee, but it'll have to wait until after morning chores.  I went to start laundry earlier this morning, and remembered that the dryer is not working  :cheeseheadbeer:  I discovered it yesterday afternoon when I put a load in there.  I meant to tell husband, but after taking kids to cross country, and fixing dinner, I forgot.  so, I had to hurry up and get the two wet loads of clothes out on the clothesline first thing (there was one in the dryer from yesterday and one in the washer).  We forgot to put a pull up on the toddler last night, so I have sheets that need washing, in addition to my regular load for today.  It's supposed to rain this afternoon, which means it all needs to be done before lunch.  And, I forgot it was love bug season, until I started hanging the clothes. They love white, and of course I had a bunch of cloth diapers to hang....they were swarming.  It's gonna be a great day......so, yeah, coffee  :-\